Baumatic MEGAWDSS Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Baumatic MEGAWDSS - Ask a question now

“I wouldn't recommend this brand to anybody, baumatic...”

Written on: 22/03/2009

I wouldn't recommend this brand to anybody, baumatic customer services are unhelpful and the fact that it takes 3 weeks for a technician to come out and say there's nothing wrong only for the machine to stop spinning again after one wash is ridiculous, I do a lot of washing and need a machine that spins clothes well and doesn't require lots of messing about, my old indesit 1400 spin worked perfectly and i shall definitely be buying another because of the speedy wash times and excellent spin 1 hour for a 60 degree cottons wash and 50 mins for a 40 degree time saving wash suited us perfectly fine, another point about baumatic machines is that I cannot fill the machine to its maximum capacity because it simply will not spin

“We have had nothing but trouble with this machine -...”

Written on: 15/06/2007 by JosieJo (1 review written)

We have had nothing but trouble with this machine - have had 2 pumps go, and 2 electrical explosions which scorched the PCB board. Both faults required 2 engineer visits each so 8 in total - although the call centre staff are lovely, you need to be persistent about what you want. It has now been declared uneconomical to repair and we are hoping to receive a new machine soon. I am reliably informed that this is a rebadged Servis machine, so am unimpressed with the price tag. Suggest you spend your money elsewhere (Bosch or Siemens), or buy it with an extended warranty (thank goodness we did - would not normally recommend this!).