Mustek V-560 Reviews

Mustek V-560
Mustek V-560

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have a Mustek V56L from Dick Smith Electronics. I...”

Written on: 19/04/2003 by Nadir. (1 review written)

I have a Mustek V56L from Dick Smith Electronics. I have an older tv, so have had to connect it to my video, and then the video to the TV via RF, which is not the best. Was having problems with it pulsing - both audio and visual - too much power coming through the RF cable. THe only way to fix this was to hack it and turn off the macrovision. I also did this to change it to multizone. Now it has lost vertical tracking on the opening screens but this sorts itself out when the DVD begins… Read Full Review

“Once i opened my brand new mustek V560 dvd player from...”

Written on: 27/04/2002 by kdogg. (1 review written)

Once i opened my brand new mustek V560 dvd player from the shrink wrap, i inserted a DVD and it wouldn't read it. Then i tried opening it and the dvd got stuck inside the machine! This was a brand new one and it didn't read any of my CD's and broke two of them.
DONT BUY IT… Read Full Review