Good Taste Foods www.goodtastefoods.co.uk

Good Taste Foods www.goodtastefoods.co.uk
3.2

Good Taste Foods www.goodtastefoods.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Good Taste Foods www.goodtastefoods.co.uk

“Placed order to arrive by 29th December. Never...”

written by EliAustin30 on 03/01/2024

Placed order to arrive by 29th December. Never arrived. Phones don't answer. No reply to emails. Looks like I'll have to get my card company to cancel and have them investigated.

“Unbelievable bad serice”

written by Gabs27 on 29/12/2023

Ordered fish on the 23/12/23 to be delivered on the 29/12/23 and paid on the day. recited a order confirmation which confirmed delivery via did for today 29/12/23. NOTHING No tracking information for DPD, no Delivery and no fish. My order was for a long organised dinner party for tomorrow which now of course is ruined. Have been along the company all day but no reply!!! Emailed…..no reply!!!!! But they have got my money!!!!! Furious to say the3 least. Never use them again…..ever!!!!!!!

“Appalling service”

written by Cassidy494 on 23/12/2023

Shocking service rubbish customer service and delivery no where to be seen would not touch with a barge pole…… ordered a week ago for Friday delivery told it would be Saturday….. no tracking provided, no response from emails or calls requested a refund.

“Total let down for christmas”

written by Kmac69 on 22/12/2023

I order scallops from this company for a starter for Xmas day dinner. They were due to be delivered on 22nd dec 2024. After trying to contact the company to chase my order as I had had no delivery information no one was available to take my call and i went to answerphone. I left a message and about 5 mins later i got an email to say my order had been cancelled and a refund issued. Do not use this company terrible customer service and a complete let down for Christmas..

“Absolutely rubbish company”

written by GrahamBirt on 19/12/2023

Placed two orders over £79, delivery not made. Decided to collect from Portishead. Two items short on collection. Promised a personal delivery next day of the £20 shortage, never arrived nor did the promise of the delivery charge refund. I’m writing this off to experience. Do not order from this sham company, they are disgusting merchants. BUYER BEWARE.

“Terrible delivery and average products”

written by KarsonCassidy on 12/12/2023

Wild Atlantic prawns were rubbery and tasteless, the cat ended up with them ( much better from Aldi) ribeye steaks were so flattened they look like slices of beef.King Scallops were okay . It took 3 attempts to get a suitable delivery date. they cancelled twice. I certainly won't be buying again despite all the lovely pictures on their website of the food they sell.Very disappointing experience

“They will take your money and never deliver. If you...”

written by Yasminet55 on 26/09/2023

They will take your money and never deliver. If you manage to get in touch they will send an apology but that's all. You will never see any product you ordered or the money back. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Velocette76's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2023

I agree this company is poor

“Food not sent!”

written by TartauCitroen on 11/09/2023

I placed an order on 5th for delivery on the 9th - it was a large order of shellfish for a special occasion party. I waited in all day on 9th, which was a Saturday, but no food arrived. The company was closed and were no help. I emailed the company explaining how put out I was (forced to wait in all day/no food for party/huge disappointment and inconvenience), but they never bothered to get in touch! I followed that up with a second email of complaint, and only then did I get a bog standard apology with an excuse that there were problems with the delivery company at the weekend. I received a refund, but really it doesn't even cover the wasted day off, or the lack of food and the disappointment. I will never use this company again.

“Don't waste your money”

written by Alirl on 28/07/2023

It's a sham placed an order money taken in seconds by this greedy company. Delivery never arrived. Three emails finally told I'd receive a refund but guess what over a week later nothing and surprise this sham of a company have not replied. Would i recommend them definitely not they are greedy.

“good food & good service”

written by Jarvisxd97 on 01/06/2022

I've used these guys since lockdown and the food is good quality and a reasonable price. will definitely be ordering again. The shellfish and fish are really good quality, better than expected.

“Excellent quality & service”

written by Caerleongirl on 10/06/2021

Hi, I have been using good taste foods since the beginning of this year. I’ve ordered various products as I’ve wanted to taste different foods, so far I’ve been amazed at the quality of everything I’ve ordered and the range of products on offer. Delivery is prompt and reliable. Thank you, keep up the good work with the service and quality.

“great quality at a reasonable price”

written by PorterWhite on 27/04/2021

I've used Good Taste for a while and have found them to be very helpful & fantastic quality throughout. The range of food on offer is always good and now selling cornish fish fantastic. well done for your service through lockdown always on time and professional

“Good taste foods poor cod loins”

written by Coyne96 on 03/02/2021

Good taste foods rubbish. Terrible quality cod loins, basically pumped full of water and then quick frozen to add weight. When defrosted you are left with a mushy pile of **** I tried to contact the guy who sold them to me but he is not answering my repeated calls and messages. Be careful when dealing with good taste foods is my warning.

“good food to you door”

written by on 29/09/2020

always been very satisfied with all products i have bought reliable service and helpful driver

“Expensive WATER/Poor QUALITY”

written by jeffduree on 20/08/2020

I recently purchased 8 frozen fish steaks; 4 Swordfish, 2 Marlin and 2 Halibut and was looking forward to enjoying these delicious fish. Initially I cooked a frozen Swordfish steak according to their recommendation ie. wrapped in foil with some butter in the oven. RESULT: A watery/mushy and tasteless mess! Next I tried a defrosted Halibut steak pan-fried with butter. RESULT: Less water but still mushy and tasteless with several small bones. Subsequently I tried a defrosted Marlin steak as above. RESULT: Again less water but very tough/chewy and again tasteless. Finally, as an experiment, I weighed the remaining steaks before and after defrosting. RESULt: Frozen 225gm Defrosted 150gm ie 1/3rd was WATER! CONCLUSION: The WATER content means you are effectively paying 50% MORE and probably explains the resultant poor texture/taste.

“Fabulous Food and Service”

written by Rumples on 14/04/2020

The quality of food from the superb chicken breasts to the dressed crab has been wonderful. Those desserts which we have sampled have been absolutely scrumptious.The delivery service has been reliable and the driver could not have been more pleasant or helpful. I thoroughly recommend Good Taste Foods.

“Top quality food, lovely selection, 5* service”

written by TiannaLockhart on 29/03/2020

I ordered some chicken breasts from the person I dealt with, South wales and couldn't believe how big they were, my kids loved them. Also it didnt shrink like chicken breast I have had in the past. My girlfriend asked me to order king prawns and sea bass and said they were absolutely delicious. The fruit and vegetable box was a winner in our household too as it had everything we needed for some healthy homecooked meals. Cant wait to try the desserts and pies next. Excellent customer service, delivered when he said he would and very professional. Will defo shop with the person I dealt with again in the future as it saves the faff of going to the supermarkets for hrs x

“Fantastic pies ”

written by Bcfc1 on 31/08/2018

I’ve just tried the new pie range and have to say they’re one of the best pies I’ve ever tried. My local guy is always friendly and I would definitely recommend them.just looking through the new brochure and have to say I’m very impressed.

“lovely food”

written by 251Dugan on 19/06/2018

I've used good taste foods for a number of years, the new pies & pastry range is fantastic.My local guy is always polite and helpful.

“cod loins full of water”

written by CarolBiggs on 10/07/2017

I was pushed into buying some cod loins as this was the only product that suit my tastes, even though the pushy salesman wouldn't take no for an answer. I cooked a couple and ended up boiling the loins because the amount of water and other 'stuff' that poured out. Not happy. What a bad experience