Gourmet Kombucha Probiotic Reviews

Gourmet Kombucha Probiotic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gourmet Kombucha Probiotic

Gourmet Kombucha Probiotic
Gourmet Kombucha Probiotic

“If only it tasted better!”

Written on: 11/10/2013 by SR1980 (28 reviews written)

I've heard plenty of good things about the health benefits of drinking Kombucha, an ancient tradition of fermenting tea with sugar and lots of good bacteria. Up until a few weeks ago I had never been brave enough to try it, but I decided to take the plunge and stocked up on a few bottles. I have to admit, the taste really did shock me at first. Its slightly fizzy (thanks to all the probiotics) and is pretty sour tasting - almost vinegary. It almost tastes like you are drinking pickle juice!… Read Full Review

“This is the only organic version of Kombucha I could...”

Written on: 13/06/2007 by Bob Smith12 (1 review written)

This is the only organic version of Kombucha I could find, which means you know it has been brewed well and is full of goodness… Read Full Review