MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara - Ask a question now

“Nice for certain lashes”

Written on: 02/02/2016 by 71Stanley (1 review written)

So i purchased this mascara and when i tried it out i found that it was a bit clumpy but when my friend tried it out it went on perfectly. I have also recently purchased the 3 diemension mascara from mac and i find that this one suits my lashes much better… Read Full Review

“this has to be the worst mac product i have ever...”

Written on: 22/10/2010

this has to be the worst mac product i have ever purchased! i classically use mascara X by mac which I have no complaints about. This however, had smudged under my eyes within an hour, and runs without provocation. I would not reccomend it and was most dissapointed that as it was part of a gift pack I recieved, MAC were unable to exchange it or anything. There are far better mascara's out there than this, premium and non premium brands! Do not waste your money on this one… Read Full Review

“Over all I like MAC Zoom Lash Mascara, I just use my...”

Written on: 22/03/2009

Over all I like MAC Zoom Lash Mascara, I just use my old mascara brush because it's thicker and I find it easier to use the mascara but the mascara itself is really good you just need to get used to it… Read Full Review

“I think MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara is a good buy...”

Written on: 29/12/2008 by Lady G (34 reviews written)

I think MAC Cosmetics Zoom Lash Mascara is a good buy it certainly lengthens the lashes a lot and if you want more volume then you can buy the mac primer to use underneath. It stays put, no flakes through the day… Read Full Review

“This mascara is terrific for adding length and curl to...”

Written on: 28/07/2008 by Skyebeauty (12 reviews written)

This mascara is terrific for adding length and curl to your lashes, and does not smudge, run or flake.
It is the absolute perfect mascara if you are looking for defining length, separation and curl.

If you are looking for a lot of VA-VOOM or Volume this may not be the mascara for you. Great for daywear, great quality and makes eyes fluttery and pretty all day.

MAC have great quality cosmetics - if you are chasing volume, lift, length and separation from MAC - try MAC Plush or something… Read Full Review