Babydan Beechwood Highchair Reviews

Babydan Beechwood Highchair - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babydan Beechwood Highchair

Babydan Beechwood Highchair

“When I first bought this chair I was thrilled with it,...”

written by on 27/07/2010

When I first bought this chair I was thrilled with it, but yesterday my 15 month old daughter pushed against the table with her legs and managed to fall completely backwards in the chair!! Fortunately I was there to catch her. I am surprised such a chair was not designed so this could never happen. Therefore because of the safetly aspect of this chair it cancels out allits positive features.

“Babydan Beechwood Highchair, fantastic chair my 3 year...”

written by on 19/01/2009

Babydan Beechwood Highchair, fantastic chair my 3 year ols still uses it everyday as a "chair" it has grown with him and its fab. Well worth the money