Deben Pro Benchrest Reviews

4.0

Deben Pro Benchrest - Ask a question now

“NOT A BIPOD!!!”

written by Laverdabru1116 on 28/04/2016

For some reason, this is down as a bipod. For the record, it is a benchrest/workstation. I bought it as I wanted a rest that would make maintenance/cleaning & fitting 'scopes easier on my various air rifles. It has a T shaped base with adjustable feet. In the centre of the T's downstroke goes a height/angle adjustable crossbar, with a V & U shaped rubber covered rest in either end. These too are easily altered for height. The whole unit is very solid & easy to assemble. The only gripe is there is no clamping facility on either the front V or rear U rest. Annoying when you think you have the 'scope centred & realise the rifle has moved off the vertical - although elastic bands can be used with imagination.

“NOT A BIPOD!!!”