Tall Pines Pets Retreat, Nr Heathfield, Horam, East Sussex Reviews

“I have used Tall Pines Pets Retreat kennel three times...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by curliwhirli (1 review written)

I have used Tall Pines Pets Retreat kennel three times and cant find a fault, I have even booked very last minute, and they managed to fit me in.
My dog loves to come, and hates to leave, I had to drag her out of the gates last time, and who better to give the review than the dog itself!!
I am very pleased with Tall Pines, and will continue to use in the future… Read Full Review

“My dog is my life and apart from my mum I would never...”

Written on: 03/03/2008 by emmalewiswalters (1 review written)

My dog is my life and apart from my mum I would never let anyone else take care of him. However after visiting Angie and Simon at Tall Pines and leaving my baby there for 4 days over Christmas, he has found his second home!! Max has just returned from his second stay - this time for 8 days!! He bounded in and gave Angie lots of kisses when we arrived and was happy healthy and better trained when I collected him. If you have never left your dog in kennels before and are worried - don't be… Read Full Review

“The kennels at Tallpines Pets Retreat are large and...”

Written on: 11/06/2007 by topsy (1 review written)

The kennels at Tallpines Pets Retreat are large and were big enough to accommodate my two well, the outdoor runs seem to be bigger than others that I have seen. When we came to pick up the dogs they looked so happy and content - they obviously had a great time with the owners and staff as they were all over them… Read Full Review