Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill Reviews

Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill

“it was cheap”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by AngelicaWyatt (1 review written)

Not got great reviews here but to be fair, I can only write from my personal experience, it was the cheapest sds in the shop, it was on sale, I never expected it to be the bees knees. a couple of bits have fallen off mine (the red plastic grease well cover thing on top that seems designed to strip its threads and fail) but it's stripped the render off a three storey farm house and is still going strong. I might have just got lucky, the problem with cheap imports is the hit and miss quality of the manufacturing, the manufacturers only make stuff to just fill the quality of the order they're given, with the acceptable number of sub-standard parts seeming to correlate nicely with distance from point of sale! It does the job. If i was using it professionally I'd probably have gone for a better quality make but if you're just wanting it for one big job or general pottering around the place style diy then this is fine. If you want something that will last a lifetime then don't buy this. You won't be passing it on to your grandkids, but welcome to the beauty of built in obsolescence and the consumer society.

“TOTAL RUBISH”

Written on: 23/02/2012 by ballyochell (1 review written)

I JUST USED TWICE 1 HOUR WORK AND SPRINGS BITS AND PICES FELL OUT OF IT I WISH I NEVER BOUGHT OUT OF B.Q I WARNED MY FAMLY OR FRENDS TO KEEP CLEAR OF IT

“In spite of what three others have written, mine works...”

Written on: 03/08/2010

In spite of what three others have written, mine works just FINE; I'm glad I bought it. The only slight niggle is that the tool doesn't stay put when it should, i.e. when using the chisel, you can rotate the chisel by hand, or by turning the tool when the chisel can't turn. Perhaps there's a lock somewhere I haven't found yet ;-)

☆☆☆☆☆

“i wish i`d read this review before i bought the...”

Written on: 26/06/2009

i wish i`d read this review before i bought the Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill. i`ve had it more than twelve months, used it twice and then it fell to bits. as it was out of guarantee i took it to the local repair shop who just laughed at me. they said they were cheap imported rubbish and they couldn`t get spares for it. B&Q were not much help either. i won`t be buying `cheap ` stuff from there again.

“Hammer action on my Performance Power Rotary Hammer...”

Written on: 15/04/2008

Hammer action on my Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill stopped after a very short time. The actuator which enables the action has 'dissolved' - very poor material!

“My Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill is not...”

Written on: 06/06/2007 by coastal blinds (1 review written)

My Performance Power Rotary Hammer Drill is not working after only using the tool about 6 times.