Stuart Phillips Hair Salon Reviews

Stuart Phillips Hair Salon - Ask a question now

“Best Quality Service Salon ”

Written on: 27/03/2018 by LesleyWestman (1 review written)

Hey friends! For whom this is there the first time to seek services from the best hair salon in London. You are going for your life best opportunity; they are highly skilled professional experts with quality products and equipment to provide quality service… Read Full Review

“Best Saloon in London”

Written on: 16/03/2018

What I always expect from the best saloon in London is that they assure me best quality service as one never before. And, yes I am seriously satisfied with Stuart Phillips services as they always help me to seek best services by applying quality products with good apparatus… Read Full Review

“I am using S. Phillips hair saloon for my wedding and...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

I am using S. Phillips hair saloon for my wedding and am extremely impressed with the service and talent of the staff! For a simple style I was given very personal treatment over a few hours. I had a member of their artistic team working on my hair and he spent a long time considering what was best for me and tried many options. I was impressed with his honesty and his willingness to try different designs. I loved the experience and wish that all hairdesigners were so talented and professional… Read Full Review

“I often spend a fair amount on my hairdo, being a bit...”

Written on: 29/05/2007 by MikeyMoos (8 reviews written)

I often spend a fair amount on my hairdo, being a bit of a poseur!

At the weekend it was my 40th (!) and my Sister decided I needed some proper pampering, so booked me into Stuart Phillips Hair Salon in Covent Garden. Now, if you don't know, Stuart does the hair for the BAFTA awards, TV Soap Awards, and various celebrities and celebrity Mags.

I thoroughly expected to meet an arrogant and 'celeb' person, who really does very little hair work (like Nicky Clarke) and just ponces around charging… Read Full Review