Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage - Ask a question now

“Best present”

Written on: 03/03/2019 by yuri_exim (12 reviews written)

I recieved it from my wife as a present. I can't say anything more, but, that I'm glad with my wife's choice. And considering, that I don't change my choice many times, it seems, that this item will be with me for a long time. Thanks… Read Full Review

“The best fragrance ”

Written on: 23/07/2017 by Nose (2 reviews written)

I bought this for my husband and wow I am so glad I did! This is a fantastic fragrance. Not only do I love the smell on my husband but lots of other people love it too; he has had so many comments about this fragrance, not only from ladies but men to! Sauvage is a real sexy, long lasting, current, manly fragrance. Although I love Diors men's fragrances this is one of the best! In the past 6 months I have bought 2 bottles and will continue to purchase this product to make ire he does not run… Read Full Review