Jimmy Choo Shoes Reviews

Jimmy Choo Shoes

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“30 Refund”

Written on: 20/01/2018 by Jimmywho (1 review written)

Well guys...don’t even consider going out on a limb and buying your wife or significant other a pair of shoes for Christmas. Jimmy Choo has a strict 30 day return policy from when it arrives at your door step. If it’s 31 days...you are out of luck! BEWARE! Never again for me!… Read Full Review

“These shoes are NOT made for walking!”

Written on: 13/11/2015

Having exchanged my gold Jimmy Choo shoes I wore for my wedding as the lamé glitter turned 'rust' orange without reason after 3 outings, I was delighted to exchange them for a more hard wearing leather pair! Having stored them just as carefully ready for their first wearing, I managed a total of 2 and a half hours of "light" wear strolling to a tapas bar less then 50 meters from my hotel whilst on holiday; when I discovered the tip of the stiletto heel had split and was hanging off the shoe!… Read Full Review

Lwtc's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2016

I spent £500 on a pair of Jimmy Choo heels for my wedding day of August last year, I purchased them 25/07/15. I thought I would buy some shoes I could wear again & again whenever I had a really special occasion. Unfortunately after wearing them for my wedding day and out to one dinner they look like I have owned them for 7 years. The heel tips broke while I was out, the material has come away from the sides and strap. They are such poor quality. When you try and get hold of Jimmy Choo they are anything but helpful. They won't get back to you, they offer a terrible service and will probably charge me a fortune to repair them. I have worn them twice. I am not alone in this, since doing some research it seems a lot of people agree with me including articles in the papers. I immigrated to South Africa last year September & have not had the time to sort this out and they only arrived back in my shipment a couple of months ago which doesn't make much difference as they offer you nothing! Am I wrong in expecting a little more when you spend pretty much a full rent bill on a pair of shoes? Office, Offspring, Shoe & Aldo are much more helpful in sorting issues out and caring about what has gone wrong offering you reasonable solutions for shoes that cost between £35 & £150!

When you go shopping for expensive shoes I would recommend steering well clear of this terrible service, poor quality & quite frankly rip off brand!!!

Head office, Aftercare Team, customer care...Nobody gets back to you ever. Jimmy Choo are the worst shop I have ever had to deal with!!

Read 1 Comment

“I had Jimmy Choo shoes for one week and the stiching...”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by sk8er dude (1 review written)

I had Jimmy Choo shoes for one week and the stiching on toe cap and the stiching on side leather blew out. Don't get these shoes… Read Full Review