Jimmy Choo Shoes Reviews

Jimmy Choo Shoes - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jimmy Choo Shoes

Jimmy Choo Shoes

“Terrible quality and customer service ”

written by Angel441 on 18/11/2021

I have bought some trainers from jimmy which broke withing less then a year of having them. I have been contacting them regularly to get a refund, however for a bit there was no response. Ones I have returned the shoes to one of them boutique, they are refusing to give me a refund. So at this point I am left with no shoes and no money. Customer service it is horrible there is never a manager or someone responsible on the phone, and just many other poor English language speaker. They always say we have to wait and they have to raise a complain , it is just pointless time waiting. Very disappointment with quality and customer service for the price you pair for there stock , not worthed at all .

“Terrible Quality and Customer Service ”

written by on 08/08/2019

I bought a pair of sneakers, wore them a few times, delicately washed them by hand and the colors completely faded. I have called and emailed customer service multiple times and there is nothing they can do. They referred me to go back to the store (Short Hills, NJ) and the manager said there is nothing she can do as I needed to bring them to store to wash. No one has ever told me that every time I need to wash sneakers, I have to bring them back to store. This policy is not on the receipt and no one told me during the time of purchase. I wasted $600 on terrible quality shoes I wore 3 times, the store has been unresponsive and customer service useless. I will never buy Jimmy Choo products again.

“Do not buy Jimmy Choo trainers”

written by Aguirre185 on 15/04/2018

I brought a pair of Jimmy Choo trainers in December 2017 from Selfridges in London. They are the Miami trainers, white leather with gold glittery bits on them. The first time I wore them, which was a couple of days after the purchase, the leather on the back of the shoes creased up immediately despite me getting 1/2 size bigger. The second time I wrote them, I noticed a rip down the side of the shoe which connects the leather to the glittery fabric material. I am so shocked that I have paid 375 for them and I cannot wear them as they have a rip down the side. They are also very uncomfortable! Please read reviews before you buy them as I have completed wasted nearly 400 pounds and I cannot return them as I have had them for a couple of months, despite only wearing them twice.

“Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish”

written by Charlesg1952 on 11/03/2018

Within 2 years shoes have needed 3 repairs and been with the manufacturer for half of the time. Faults have developed during wear and had to walk around the venue bare foot. So embarrassing... especially the price I paid. Would not recommend them to anyone. Wish I had never bought them!!!

“30 Refund”

written by Jimmywho on 20/01/2018

Well guys...don’t even consider going out on a limb and buying your wife or significant other a pair of shoes for Christmas. Jimmy Choo has a strict 30 day return policy from when it arrives at your door step. If it’s 31 days...you are out of luck! BEWARE! Never again for me!

“RIP OFF, RIP OFF, RIP OFF!!!!!!”

written by LWTC on 15/07/2016

I spent £500 on a pair of Jimmy Choo heels for my wedding day of August last year, I purchased them 25/07/15. I thought I would buy some shoes I could wear again & again whenever I had a really special occasion. Unfortunately after wearing them for my wedding day and out to one dinner they look like I have owned them for 7 years. The heel tips broke while I was out, the material has come away from the sides and strap. They are such poor quality. When you try and get hold of Jimmy Choo they are anything but helpful. They won't get back to you, they offer a terrible service and will probably charge me a fortune to repair them. I have worn them twice. I am not alone in this, since doing some research it seems a lot of people agree with me including articles in the papers. I immigrated to South Africa last year September & have not had the time to sort this out and they only arrived back in my shipment a couple of months ago which doesn't make much difference as they offer you nothing! Am I wrong in expecting a little more when you spend pretty much a full rent bill on a pair of shoes? Office, Offspring, Shoe & Aldo are much more helpful in sorting issues out and caring about what has gone wrong offering you reasonable solutions for shoes that cost between £35 & £150! When you go shopping for expensive shoes I would recommend steering well clear of this terrible service, poor quality & quite frankly rip off brand!!! Head office, Aftercare Team, customer care...Nobody gets back to you ever. Jimmy Choo are the worst shop I have ever had to deal with!!

Agi2018's Response to LWTC's Review

Written on: 21/02/2018

I had similar experience with Jimmy Choo. I bought a pair of boots for £625. After I have worn them about 4-5 times, they looked as if worn for years. And I’ve never put them on in the rain.

When I took them back a shop assistant asked me if I was kicking a ball in them. I could not believe what I was hearing. Who buy such expensive shoes and plays football in them.

Jimmy Choo’s quality is gone. I wonder if it is because the brand was acquired by Michael Kors, a brand that cares about quantity and not quality.

Read 1 Comment

“These shoes are NOT made for walking!”

written by on 13/11/2015

Having exchanged my gold Jimmy Choo shoes I wore for my wedding as the lamé glitter turned 'rust' orange without reason after 3 outings, I was delighted to exchange them for a more hard wearing leather pair! Having stored them just as carefully ready for their first wearing, I managed a total of 2 and a half hours of "light" wear strolling to a tapas bar less then 50 meters from my hotel whilst on holiday; when I discovered the tip of the stiletto heel had split and was hanging off the shoe! It's not a major repair job, but for a pair of designer shoes which I paid over £400 for, it was a real disappointment and a shock! Needless to say, I couldn't wear these shoes again for the rest of the holiday. The shoe is now being re heeled. Never in my life have I ever had to replace a heel tip with a first wearing! Really disappointed with the brand and won't be purchasing anymore pairs!!

Lwtc's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2016

Read 1 Comment

“not so good as i imagined”

written by ElenaClarkson on 09/06/2013

i bought a pair of high heels last week,it's not so good as my imagined, but i still like it, but the point is the delivery time made me crazy!

“Watch out for Copy Shoes”

written by on 12/03/2013

I bought a pair of Jummy choo shoes from Shoesaleus and even though the website states that the shoes are authentic JC, they are not. I paid $A240 and they are not even worth $A10. Furthermore, they did not refund my money. Buyer beware.

“Best Ever”

written by on 11/03/2013

I am no rich person but saving up for the $i,500.00 snakeskin gladiator sandals wre worth while. The go perfect with any ensemble. I would reccomend them to my dearest friends. Wearing one pair could mask the look of your whole outfit. Every girl must have at least one pair of Jimmy Choos.

“What more could you want!”

written by Shoeloover on 18/10/2012

I brought a pair of jimmy choos and I'am so glad I did! After many people advising me not to I decided to go with what I thought and buy a pair. They are the best shoes I own! They look amazing and I got loads of complements for them. Anyone who trying to decide to get a pair I strongly recommended you do! You won't regret it! The only problem now is that want more!

“Conquer the World ”

written by chloe.stuart66 on 02/03/2012

“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world,” said Marilyn Monroe. I couldn’t agree more! I trust Jimmy Choo when it comes to shoes. I find his style chic and classy. Moreover, I feel comfortable all day.

“Jimmy Choo Shoes for Fashionistas ”

written by freya.hudson10 on 18/02/2012

To own a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes is quite something. I agree that they cost a bomb but they are complete value for money. Not only are these shoes high on style but also on comfort. You can wear them all day long!

“Very Happy Customer”

written by on 15/07/2011

I really like Jimmy Choo shoes! They are comfortable and stylish! They are really popular at the moment and all the hollywood stars are wearing them too!

“I have bought two Jimmy Choo items so far. A pair of...”

written by on 04/12/2010

I have bought two Jimmy Choo items so far. A pair of white sandals and a black bag, both of which turned out to be a disappointment. The heels of the sandals and JC shoes generally get stuck in the tiny holes on the streets. So much so, that my local shoe repair shop, told me that its designers like JC that keep my business rolling. Besides, they are too decorative and the heel of majority shoes totally impractical. I would never wear them to work.

The JC bag is a similar story. It costed an astounding USD1000. But the string broke only once after one use. It was thin and not at all durable. Someone was trying to cut corners, by using thin leather strap.

I will never ever buy Jimmy Choo again and would not recommend it to anyone else.

Zoe

“Bought my bridal shoes from Jimmy Choo couture. Great...”

written by JSimon on 25/06/2009

Bought my bridal shoes from Jimmy Choo couture. Great customer service, really super shoes!

“Be careful if you purchase shoes at one of the Jimmy...”

written by Wendy Knightley on 26/12/2007

Be careful if you purchase shoes at one of the Jimmy Choo retail stores, as they only give store credit if you need to return.

“After saving for the ultimate shoes, I was very...”

written by rebecca on 07/01/2007

After saving for the ultimate shoes, I was very disappointed with the service I got in the new bond street store.

I will be buying Jimmy Choo shoes again, but from somewhere else!

“I had Jimmy Choo shoes for one week and the stiching...”

written by sk8er dude on 03/01/2006

I had Jimmy Choo shoes for one week and the stiching on toe cap and the stiching on side leather blew out. Don't get these shoes.

“Yes Jimmy Choo Shoes are very expensive, and yes there...”

written by babrahams on 27/05/2005

Yes Jimmy Choo Shoes are very expensive, and yes there can be very little to them, but they are comfortable, and easy to wear. Save your pennies, they really are worth it!