Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette Reviews

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“An excellent design with some very good functions, the...”

Written on: 05/04/2008

An excellent design with some very good functions, the sound quality is brilliant. The tape space finder is great, and tape to tape recording is fast and easy. A great product. And seeing as I picked it up for just £20.50 (second hand) great value for money

“I bought this Panasonic stereo in December 1998, and...”

Written on: 26/04/2007 by jampybeat (1 review written)

I bought this Panasonic stereo in December 1998, and it still working up to now. No words can express my happiness owning this product. Amazing...

“The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a best buy...”

Written on: 04/08/2005 by lew12345 (1 review written)

The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a best buy anytime.

“The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a great...”

Written on: 16/04/2005 by ediddle71 (1 review written)

The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a great product, I have never seen so much packed into a portable unit! Whenever I take it out my friends say I am crazy for taking it out of the house because it looks so expensive! Well anyone would think that with all the features Panasonic put in this megabox! I have owned mine for several years and have yet to see any box that can stand up to this mother!

“The Panasonic RX ED77 is a very fantastic player, with...”

Written on: 14/11/2003 by pppp (2 reviews written)

The Panasonic RX ED77 is a very fantastic player, with many and many functions, and very good sound quality (3d sound). It's an old model but it's "knowledge" is better than the new portables. PG 2003 - Hungary