Sharm el Sheikh, Sharm Holiday Resort Hotel Reviews

Sharm el Sheikh, Sharm Holiday Resort Hotel - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My main concern with this hotel was the hygene.”

Written on: 25/11/2007 by john batten (1 review written)

My main concern with this hotel was the hygene… Read Full Review

“This was the worst hotel I have ever been to, and I...”

Written on: 25/05/2007 by teslinka (1 review written)

This was the worst hotel I have ever been to, and I must say that it doesn't qualify for 4*. I would say it is a 2+! I will try to criticize constructively and I have a lot to tell you 1. Customer service is absolutely horrible! When you go on a holiday you obviously expect staff to be friendly and want to feel safe, don't you? So expect them to be impolite, bothering you all the time, rude and unprofessional.
2. Food was too oily. We went to the sea food restaurant - Ali Baba (it was okay)… Read Full Review

Teslinka's Response to teslinka's Review

Written on: 01/06/2007

That is so true! I've been there as well and it spoiled my holiday!
<br/>Staff are rude, food is disgusting, smells bad. You aren't allowed to eat outside, only inside the dirty dinning room. Manager is not helpful at all!
<br/>I would suggest Hilton Dreams. It looked marvelous and was in the center of attractions.
<br/>Best of luck don't try Sharm holiday! The worst I've ever stayed as well!

Read 1 Comment