Sharm el Sheikh, Sharm Holiday Resort Hotel Reviews

Sharm el Sheikh, Sharm Holiday Resort Hotel - Ask a question now

“our recent trip”

Written on: 06/07/2011 by Bharryh (1 review written)

We recently went to this resort in june, it was a very lovely hotel and the facilities were great. The place iitself has a lot of fun trips and plenty for all the family to do. It was a bit too hot too be honest and that made doing anything a chore. and the food wasnt great either… Read Full Review

“We went as a big family. The breakfast was great we...”

Written on: 22/03/2008

We went as a big family. The breakfast was great we ate a lot everyone around were very king and friendly they always helped when you needed them we personally would loved to come again and stay at Savoy again there was some disappointments but not to many we really enjoyed our week there… Read Full Review

“For the money me and my girlfriend paid it was...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by pezza123 (1 review written)

For the money me and my girlfriend paid it was excellent value for money. I would definitely go back. Naama bay is amazing especially at night! I recommend for young families and couples of all ages. Camel bar is a must and hard rock cafe' is a good club... Tgi Fridays to eat in is excellent value for money… Read Full Review

“My main concern with this hotel was the hygene.”

Written on: 25/11/2007 by john batten (1 review written)

My main concern with this hotel was the hygene… Read Full Review

“This was the worst hotel I have ever been to, and I...”

Written on: 25/05/2007 by teslinka (1 review written)

This was the worst hotel I have ever been to, and I must say that it doesn't qualify for 4*. I would say it is a 2+! I will try to criticize constructively and I have a lot to tell you 1. Customer service is absolutely horrible! When you go on a holiday you obviously expect staff to be friendly and want to feel safe, don't you? So expect them to be impolite, bothering you all the time, rude and unprofessional.
2. Food was too oily. We went to the sea food restaurant - Ali Baba (it was okay)… Read Full Review

Teslinka's Response to teslinka's Review

Written on: 01/06/2007

That is so true! I've been there as well and it spoiled my holiday!
<br/>Staff are rude, food is disgusting, smells bad. You aren't allowed to eat outside, only inside the dirty dinning room. Manager is not helpful at all!
<br/>I would suggest Hilton Dreams. It looked marvelous and was in the center of attractions.
<br/>Best of luck don't try Sharm holiday! The worst I've ever stayed as well!

Read 1 Comment