Mobile Unlocked Reviews - www.mobileunlocked.com

Summary

Note from Review Centre: Mobile Unlocked used to be www.mobileunlocked.co.uk, but is now  www.mobileunlocked.com.
Mobile Unlocked - www.mobileunlocked.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mobile Unlocked - www.mobileunlocked.com

Mobile Unlocked - www.mobileunlocked.com

“Buyers beware, shady practises - heed the negative reviews”

Written on: 16/09/2022 by JanaeMedina457 (1 review written)

Intentionally misleading messaging. The price charged for "unlock" is not actually for unlocking the phone. They obfuscate the message so that you believe that you have a choice to pay for an "eligibility check" or just unlock. Because the phone is mine and has never been blacklisted or blocked, I chose not to do the eligibility test. However, I find out when I pay the quoted price £12.99 that this is just their eligibility test and then they want to charge an over-the-odds price of £61.00 to unlock my phone. This is tantamount to a sham. Be warned, the price quoted is not the price to unlock the phone, although it appears to be. It's a ruse for them to make money off unsuspecting people. I see they are also adding comments to negative reviews to give the impression that they will resolve the issue - however, their T&Cs mean they can claim I'm not entitled to a refund. Disgusting and intentionally misleading behaviour as far as I'm concerned. I found another alternative that is not as expensive.

“Unethical company”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by Yurem263 (1 review written)

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company. They quote a price for unlocking your phone, then the next day make you pay a premium "in contract" upgrade to continue the unlock.I paid it, then waited 2 weeks but never got my unlock. I then found out from my carrier that my phone was never in contract. Asked them for a refund and they refused. In fact they threatened me with "digital fraud charges" if I report them to my bank, after they took my money, lied about my phone's contract status to get more fees, then never provided the service I paid for. I am now out over $200 and never got the service I paid for.

“DO NOT USE!!!”

Written on: 08/04/2022 by KierraKincaid (1 review written)

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!! Most network providers offer FREE network unlocking and do this INSTANTLY! This company charges you an initial fee then asks for an extra much larger fee to redeem unlock code.

“27th day and no progress”

Written on: 15/03/2022 by StonedTinman (1 review written)

I've paid for premium service cause I needed my new phone unlocked replaced by Samsung Insurance. I happen to lose my phone on back roads from Sequoia national park. Not one update in 27 days. Their contract said they refund after 30 days if nothing happens. I've been in communication with a lady who seems to be only representative. Said will expedite twice, then personally see it through then blamed on delay from server. They talk big game on website. It says 2-13 business days but that's long passed. I'll let you know if they refund.

“i had payed 24 pounds and they said they would unlock...”

Written on: 14/03/2022 by alimustafa (1 review written)

i had payed 24 pounds and they said they would unlock it with no further payments but then after i had oayed the money they said i have to pay another 88 pounds even though they had said that there would be no further payments and they would no answer me and were ignoring me and when they did answer me they would send me an automated reply which is what they send to everyone and i asked for a refund or atleast to get my phone unlocked but they said i have to pay another 48 pounds which is very bad because there are lots of shops that are genuin and will do it in about 30 minutes and it is way cheaper then what you would pay for this and nit even get anything. I do not recomend for anyone to buy this because it is a sham and all of the 5 star reviews are fake and they were all published on the same day and same year.

“They charged me $31 to tell me that my phone is locked...”

Written on: 20/02/2022 by Akshansh (1 review written)

They charged me $31 to tell me that my phone is locked with Rogers, which i already know. Then they ask me to pay $88 more to unlock phone. I paid $31 to unlock not to know which i already know. I request the cyber security to close these kind of services. I am really upset that it shows up in google as no top search but its all fake. This is a shame to society that these Illegal activities are going on literally open and are internet legal. I am never buting anything online ever in my life again. Very unethical company Then, mI asked for refund they refused and offer 15% off. I dont need discount, i need my $ back asap. I beg you, please refund my $. I dont have $31 to spare. I make minimum wage and i a trying survive Please please please refund my $ back.

“Do not use”

Written on: 07/05/2021 by gfSuarez445 (1 review written)

Initially charged £23, and then tried to extort a further £30, which they claim was in the T&Cs. Asked for my money back and they refused. Contacted the service provider direct and they unlocked for £8.99! AVOID

“Beware Mobile Unlocked/mobileunlocked.com”

Written on: 29/09/2020

I paid £42 to unlock an iphone 8 that I owned after completing a 24 month contract with Vodafone. I'm loathed that I have to use a service like this, but Vodafone won't unlock the phone as it was purchased through mobilephones direct. Mobilephonesdirect claim that they are unable to unlock the phone, so I thought this would be my only option. I submitted the IMEI along with payment, then received confirmation that the unlock process had begun. I then received an e-mail asking about the mobile number used against the IMEI code, I provided this instantly, only for a request for that e-mail to be retracted. I thought this was strange but carried on. Anyway, several days passed, no change to the status of the unlock, I emailed customer service, a woman replied, was very pleasant said that she'd do everything she could to chase up the status. Since there was no update, I e-mailed them again this morning, asking if there was any update. An e-mail arrived stating that the status of my order had been updated, I logged in only to find that the status of the unlock is set to 'Blocked'. e-mailed the woman several times, asked them about this service, this is the reply that I received:- "The unlock has been blocked by the carrier, it could be due to the number provided not matching the IMEI or other contract/payment status issues. In normal cases like this we would have to refer to the terms and conditions that you agreed to at the point of purchase regarding blocked devices and a no refund option would be presented as we have incurred the full cost of the service with our suppliers. However on this occasion while we aim to help our customers as much as we can, I’ve negotiated a 50% refund on your unlock fee or we can use the unlock fee against an alternative non blocked or non blacklisted device" I used a free online IMEI checker, this showed the status of the phone to be :- Clean (I'm having to make the assumption that the free IMEI checkers are legitimate). I'd rather expose these lot than receive the 50% refund. This is my experience, maybe I've been unlucky but be very wary.

“Mobile Unlock”

Written on: 29/11/2019 by GoToPCs (1 review written)

Unlock code sent promptly and simple instructions as well. Very easy to unlock the phone. Pity it cost £16.99 (with GiffGaff discount), but hey ho, beggars can't be choosers

“Order 229411”

Written on: 01/11/2019 by Kmaynard86 (1 review written)

16th October 2019 & I'm still waiting, I go on holiday in 2 days which why I needed the phone unlocked, but after several emails I'm still being ignored. Literary have no concept of the mental stress this causes.

“Simple and brilliant”

Written on: 05/10/2019 by NickHills1 (1 review written)

I was sceptical having read all.of the positive reviews, but thought "stuff it, it comes with a guarantee". I didnt need it!! Put my IMEI in, waited for about 2 hours got the codes needed, unlocked my phone. SIM card from Virgin now works in my old Vodafone phone!! Simple and brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 03/10/2019 by Stevey527 (1 review written)

The unlock code was easy to order via their web page. The code was sent to me within 24 hours and worked first time. I would and will recommend this service to anyone who is looking to unlock their phone. 5 star service.

“The real deal !”

Written on: 05/09/2019 by 174Torres (1 review written)

Was skeptical at first. Found many unlock sites on the web and many of them were reviewed poorly but not mobile unlocked. So I decided to give them a shot. Woke up the next morning and the email with the unlock code was delivered. Mind you, I submitted the request right before bed. The code worked and their response time was fast. Mobile Unlocked is legit. Thanks guys.

“Amazing sevice”

Written on: 30/08/2019 by FionaMcLeod (1 review written)

I am so happy with the service i received. It was done within a few hours and was easy to do. The price was great too and i highly recommend this company and would'nt use anyone else.

“Unlocked within a couple of hours”

Written on: 29/08/2019 by Phantom2019 (1 review written)

Paid to unlock my Samsung and was told.would be unlocked within 1 to 3 business days.. but got an.email 2 hours later with my code.. now that's what I call service.. thank you..

“Unlocked 1st time”

Written on: 27/07/2019 by Jayol37 (1 review written)

Unlocked my s8 locked to 02 . Sent my details paid through PayPal Waited couple of hours code sent out worked straight away. My old phone broke had spare s8 locked to 02 had sim only contract with sky needed unlock code paid 17 pound code sent out in 3 hours phone up and running thank you had rang 02 before just a waste of time honestly can’t believe how easy it was and saved me from taking out a new contract or buying new phone

“So very easy”

Written on: 24/07/2019

As a sliver surfer 70+ I was really happy to find this site. The form was easy to fill in, giving details on how to find the information required. My unlocking details came through within 24hrs and were so easy to follow, I am now the owner of a galaxy fame phone. Quite an upgrade from my little fliptop! Thank you for a really impressive service.

“Fast!”

Written on: 11/07/2019 by inEdwards68 (1 review written)

I used Mobile Unlocked after another company couldn't do it, I wish I had gone to them first! The code came very quick. Everything was easily explained and simple to do.

“Unlock Galaxy S3”

Written on: 03/07/2019

Found the website , populated the form , paid my money and a day later received an unlock code and an unfreeze code with step by step instructions and bingo one unlocked network free phone , Fantastic highly recommended - thanks!

“GREAT SERVICE.”

Written on: 13/06/2019 by Ann588 (1 review written)

Great service in all steps of this process. I was a bit worried it may not have been a proper company as I have never done anything like this online before but everything was just perfect. I am so happy I can use my phone now. It took 5 mins from start to finish what more can you ask for. Thank you