Membury Services, between J14 & J15, M4 Reviews

Membury Services, between J14 and J15, M4

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Toilets ”

Written on: 17/08/2021 by hoBarr258 (1 review written)

My wife and I were traveling east to London from Dartmoor in Devon and stopped for a much needed toilet break coffee and stretch our legs As I approached the male toilets you could smell the urine before even entering past the disabled toilet which I was going to use being disabled but it was damaged .As I say the smell was horrible I went to enter 3 stalls two were filthy and blocked also the seats were broken I found one that did not have anything in the toilet broken seat ! It had paper all… Read Full Review