Blyth Services, J34, A1(M) Reviews

Blyth Services, J34, A1(M) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Blyth Services, J34, A1(M)

Blyth Services, J34, A1(M)

“Terrible”

written by Sergioh57 on 30/01/2019

I drive all over the country for a living and Blyth services are the worst I’ve been in , the male toilets smell all the time and have only 4 cubicles, 2 of which were out of order today, the only good thing is that there is a Greggs there now

“Priced out of the market”

written by book67 on 23/08/2014

Now that Blyth Roundabout no longer exists you have to make more of a commitment to visit the Services. And when you do, you'll wish you hadn;t bothered. You expect to pay a bit more for fuel on the A1 but 148.9p for diesel when it's 128.9p at a supermarket is absolutely ridiculous. Or you can go to W H Smith and pay £1.95 for a 500ml bottle of Pepsi. Or you can produce £10 to pay for a burger and a coffee and find you don't have enough money. Still, at least the toilets are popular - there are massive queues every time a coach arrives!

“Awful.”

written by astonfatty on 31/07/2011

Just been to the Burger King earlier today on the way home from work whilst travelling long distance, so as I needed some takeaway food and choice was not great in this area I chose to have a Double Whopper Meal Super Size. As a kid these whoppers used to be juicy, beefy, plenty of salad and always made well at ALL Burger Kings, hence the bumped up prices etc, £7.79 for this Whopper meal super size today lol. It was awful, so bad I had to write a review on it, dry stale bap, dry lue warm burger, 2 tiny rings of onion, smudge of mayo, little lettuce and OH! The fries were nice pmsl. I could not be bothered to return the food when I got into the car I was hungry enough to eat any old rubbish. So I did eat any old rubbish courtesy of Burger King. It's been at least 3-4 years since I have eaten at BK and it will be the last. Overpriced, poorly made/cooked tripe.

“Hard to be enthusiastic about any "Motorway Service...”

written by on 27/01/2011

Hard to be enthusiastic about any "Motorway Service Station" but Blyth Services is definitely one of the better ones....why? I think its the attitude of the staff. There is definitely a positive and relatively welcoming attitude noticably better than other places on the northern part of the A1 or M1 for that matter.
It's not the biggest and its not the newest or smartest. But its clean and friendly and a short walk from the car. Miles better than the new services at Wetherby.

“I wanted to review Wetherby Moto at Blyth Services but...”

written by realscamp on 28/08/2009

I wanted to review Wetherby Moto at Blyth Services but can not find it anywhere , so i will leave my MOTO comment here. Very poor signs , i was caught out by falling asleep , then a week later got a ticket , it was the first i knew of parking charges on the motorway services , it seems contrary to the message the police give about taking a break if tired on motorways , i mean what are the Services for ? Accoding to wikipedia (citation required) Moto are the ONLY service provider enforcing the 2 hour parking fines of £80 .