Magicians Reviews

Magicians - Ask a question now

“I'll confess, since Peep Show, I'll watch pretty much...”

Written on: 30/05/2007 by degbert (120 reviews written)

I'll confess, since Peep Show, I'll watch pretty much anything Mitchell and Webb are involved in. Mitchell's clever awkward loser style is polished and exploited to its full on many occasions, whereas Webb's darker more overbearing and crass is the perfect contrast.

It works once again in this rather thin but very enjoyable story of two former stage partners from a magic double act, reunited for the first time, through necessity rather than desire, after the untimely demise of both their fame… Read Full Review

245957_0's Response to degbert's Review

Written on: 03/06/2007

Great review, I haven't seen the film yet but was unsure what to expect after reading mixed reviews. Having read your take on the film I don't think, as a huge fan of Peep Show, that I'll be disappointed!!

Read 1 Comment