Gamut CD1 Reviews

Gamut CD1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gamut CD1

Gamut CD1
Gamut CD1

“I compared the Gamut CD1 with the Meridian 588 Cd...”

Written on: 06/02/2004 by gamutter (2 reviews written)

I compared the Gamut CD1 with the Meridian 588 Cd player. I was very much impressed with the results of the Gamut player: it gave a very liquid sound, especially noticable with violins (I am very much a classical fan) where you can here the analog sound by the 128x oversampling.
I had no doubt about the best choice: the Gamut won without hesitation.
Now I listen for about 1 1/2 year at the Gamut and I still am enthousiastic about its sound… Read Full Review

154565_Fhwong's Response to gamutter's Review

Written on: 06/05/2004

I too bought a Gamut CD1R ... I too compared with Meridan and a host of others I spent 6 months testing before I finally purcashed. Anything within the price range I tested.
<br>
<br>The Gamut won easily.

Caldas Ricardo's Response to gamutter's Review

Written on: 11/12/2005

I bought a cd1 from gamut and I am very satisfied with it. I have compared it with other models in the same range of price but gamut was by far the best.

Read 2 Comments