Nintendo Game Boy Color Reviews

Width: 7.5 cm
Depth: 2.7 cm
Weight: 0.1 kg
Release Date: November, 1998

“Amazing and came on time”

Written on: 22/12/2019

The game boy color had no scratches and was in good condition. And the price was good for a game boy like that… Read Full Review

“Brilliant/ amazing graphics incredibly easy to hold,...”

Written on: 12/04/2008

Brilliant/ amazing graphics incredibly easy to hold, and started the hand held game console revelation as far as I am concerned. All the time I have had it there are no bad points I can think of, sometimes the background lighting on the console can be of poor quality but only when comparing to later consoles. This games console is still amazing in my opinion and I well recommend Nintendo Game Boy Color… Read Full Review

“It's been a long time since mom and dad bought me this...”

Written on: 31/08/2007 by lpavli3 (5 reviews written)

It's been a long time since mom and dad bought me this Game Boy, but I borrow it sometimes from my brother and I still play it and I still like it.

The console is light and easy to carry. You can also find it in almost any possible colours you want.

In those days, there were loads of games available, but there was a weak point. They were very expensive. The price of a common game was around €40. But in nowadays, there is an alternative: eBay.

Although the screen is quite small, it's… Read Full Review