Britax Evolva 123 Ultra Youth Car Seat Reviews

Stay-in Car Base: No Detachable Base
Restraint System: Vehicle Seat Belts
Adjustable Recline Positions: Adjustable Recline Positions
Other Features
Weight Limit: 33.07 - 79.37 lbs.
Head Protection: With Headrest

“I bought this car seat about 2 years ago for my son ,...”

Written on: 07/10/2009

I bought this car seat about 2 years ago for my son , i have never had a problem with this seat and would recommend it to anyone if it fits their car.

The car seat is a very tight fit in the car which can cause the 5 point harness to jam. i have converted this seat to the booster though and i would definetly buy another one for my daughter.

“Britax Evolva Ultra Youth Car Seat is a recommended...”

Written on: 08/03/2009 by Nerac1 (1 review written)

Britax Evolva Ultra Youth Car Seat is a recommended safe buy. I own two of these. Saves me buying another... bought for my 2 yr old, who is now nearly 5. Bought a second for my 2nd child - really really pleased with this car seat, very very safe, and very comfortable. The only seat I could find which reclines - my 5 year old loves it !… Read Full Review

“Works well fit him fine as he has been growing seat...”

Written on: 30/03/2008

Works well fit him fine as he has been growing seat covers wash up well. No problems with the harness easy to fit into car I have two cars and we move it pretty regular and it is now 2 years old and has been taking it OK I have no problems with it sound like the last reviewing person was just unlucky sorry… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I brought this car seat for my dughter as thought it...”

Written on: 19/02/2008

I brought this car seat for my dughter as thought it would save buying another one once she reaches 4yrs. A month after buying this i noticed the straps kept coming loose on her while i was driving, we took it back to the shop and he reluctantly sent it back to Britax who found a fault with it. We then had a new one which we've had about two months now and we're having the same problem, i strap her in start to drive turn around and she's leaning right forward in it. I rang Britax directly… Read Full Review