Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat Reviews

Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat
3.2

Summary

• Group 0+ car seat
  • (0-13kg)
  • From approximately birth to 12 months
Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat - Ask a question now

Car Seat Type: Infant
Seating Direction: Rear Facing
Stay-in Car Base: No Detachable Base
Other Features
Weight Limit: Up to 28.67 lbs.
Carry handle: With Carry Handle
Head Protection: With Headrest

“disappointed with creatis”

written by opperl on 20/03/2015

The seat was so expensive. For a new born there is no head support and the seat is way too reclined. Baby lies almost with head below feet so you have to remove some of the inner padding to rectify this. The press studs for the shade covering do not work anymore any my baby us only 11 weeks old. Straps slide off the baby too.

“Straps do not secure baby properly”

written by Roryt251 on 12/05/2014

This is an expensive car seat to buy-however we were really disappointed. The Creatis fix does not support a small babies head at all and the safety straps are not effective. Our baby can just maneuvre out of it at the drop of a hat- and the buckle is between the legs and strap only over the shoulders and not around the waist. Waist of money. Would not recommend at all

“I need help”

written by Hjbourke on 04/02/2012

I love the chair buticannot work out how to adjust theshoulderstraps so they sit above my sons shoulders

“this car seat was brilliant and lasted my daughter...”

written by on 09/01/2010

this car seat was brilliant and lasted my daughter till she was almost 11 months,would definitly reccomend to a friend cos its easy to use clicks on the loola wheels and off again in seconds

“As a mum of three I have had experience of a couple of...”

written by on 28/06/2009

As a mum of three I have had experience of a couple of different infant carrier car seats. I found the Creatis car seat to be extremely comfortable for my new baby. The lie flat position is great and as he got older at about four months I removed the base pad to allow him to sit up more in his seat. He fell asleep very easily without any crying.
With most car seats a bit of practice is needed to fit them. This seemed a bit awkward at first, but after a couple of attempts I found it really easy to slip in and out of the car.
Clipping it on to my loola up buggy was a real plus. With two other children under five to get in and out of the car. This device made life so much easier.
My only negative point is that my baby's head seems to be growing past the top of the seat now that he is six months old.

Kallett's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2011

Hi. I dont suppose you could tell me how to adjust the straps-I cant seem to do mine and my little one is getting too big now for the position they are in. thanks

“Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat looks great, and...”

written by paprika on 25/05/2009

Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat looks great, and as a first mother I did like the way it looked so comfy. It is useful the way it clips onto the pram, which meant that you didn't need another type of pram as well. The problems came apparent when we put our baby in it and she did not seem comfy, her head was constantly resting on her chest, and she was always crying. We do a lot of traveling, and she was always crying! even after two seconds of putting her in it! The seat looks good, but it gets a thumbs down on a practical back and neck support for the baby. - Also the back of the baby is rounded and coupled with the chin on the chest - well - I am not happy with it at all. - It cost a bunch of money, and you also need a long seat belt to fit it. Now I have my second child - I will be buying another type altogether..

Annis51's Response to 462631_paprika's Review

Written on: 23/06/2013

Yes it is a problem if the baby's head sinks onto the chest. This is dangerous for the baby because breathing is restricted. I was told when I brought my grandson home at 4lbs 9oz and 6 weeks early that he was only to use the seat in the car. We were not to use it as a pram. The baby was to lie flat until he could sit up on his own. He is now 18lbs and he can now sit up at 13 months. He has just gone into the Linear Freeway as a pushchair because he is scrambling out of the bassinet even thought he fits in it. He is still too big for the matching car seat which is why I am reading reviews so that I can replace the infant seat. The ventura seat is not a good buy.

“The Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat has served...”

written by Olayinka2 on 09/01/2009

The Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat has served its purpose but I cannot wait to get a different carseat I felt like this after 3 months of using it. Its heavy to carry so not so great if you have just had a C section. It was expensive to purchase and there is an additional cost for the base which I think is ludicrous. The bigger my daughter got the more uncomfortable she found it and prefered being in the Bebe Confort puschair. She still screams when she has to go in it unless she is already sleeping! This car seat is very heavy and I have scratched my car trying to transfer it onto the Bebe Confort chasis whilst my baby was sleepping. The interior is also quite narrow for my baby who is now 8mths particularly when she is wearing a winter coat, this makes it quite hard to fasten. I have not bought the base and it is a struggle to get the back seat belt of my ford focus around the car seat. This seat belt problem also occurs in my friends Mondeo. I have found this car seat sturdy and easy to transfer onto Bebe Confort chasis, the padded interior, part of which is removable helps keep newborn baby snug and can be removed to create more space as baby grows.

Kallett's Response to Olayinka2's Review

Written on: 27/01/2011

Hi. I notice you say that you can remove the newborn insert-how do u do this and also could you tell me how to adjust the straps as i know they need to be above the babys shoulders which mine now need adjusting to. thanks

“Found it a bit difficult for a newborn as the head is...”

written by on 27/10/2008

Found it a bit difficult for a newborn as the head is not fully supported and there is no insert. Very difficult to get in and out the car without a base (I ended up buying this later)

It makes a great travel system with the loola stroller

“I cant fault the Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat,...”

written by zoe260373 on 15/09/2008

I cant fault the Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat, I had a primmo viagio and it was no where near as good, I simply love everything about this seat and will be gutted when my little man has to change to a bigger one.

“Would not recommend this product as my baby cannot...”

written by Farraha on 19/05/2008

Would not recommend this product as my baby cannot sleep in it as her head slumps forward and the harness is also uncomfortable. Am having to buy another car seat!

“I have nothing but praise for the creatis car seat....”

written by NBozhko on 04/05/2008

I have nothing but praise for the creatis car seat. Like I said my little boy is 10 months old and he's still got plenty of room in this. In fact we went to the mothercare store the other day for the next stage seat and the woman told us that unless their head is peeping out of the top it's safer for them to stay rear facing - even if their legs are bent over the end. It's safer for them to break their legs than their necks which is what would happen in a forward facing seat. She also said that the creatis is one of the safest on the market and my little boy could stay in it until about 18 months. Definately worth every penny and fantastic with the Loola chasis.
The only thing I would say is that you need to buy the base as it's a nightmare to fit in the car unless you've got the base. Very easy to take in and out of the car using the base. You can also buy the creatis raincover which again is worth every penny!
A fantastic buy - I wouldn't change anything and would buy it again!

“Great seat that can be part of a travel system. It's...”

written by colinsnelling on 09/11/2007

Great seat that can be part of a travel system. It's very useful to be able to pop the car seat into the pushchair when you want to nip around the shops - no need to transfer a [sleeping] baby to a push chair and then back to the car seat.
As the seat is generally well reclined the baby tends to lie fairly flat.

We bought the car seat, pram and push chair bits and we're both very pleased with all of it. If we had to choose again I think we'd stick to the same system.

“The Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat is a lovely...”

written by DimplesD on 03/08/2007

The Bebe Confort Creatis Infant Car Seat is a lovely car seat, which I have been generally happy with. The padded straps are easy to adjust, and the carry handle is easy to adjust. Clips easily into pushchair frame.

Kallett's Response to DimplesD's Review

Written on: 27/01/2011

hi you said the straps are easy to adjust-could u tell me how to do this please as mine need adjusting so they are above the shoulders. thanks