Airedale Reviews

Click here if this is your business
★★★★★
5 / 5
100% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Value For Money

? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
Airedale - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Airedale

Airedale
Airedale

Refine your search

Use the tools below to refine your search by only displaying reviews with a certain number of star ratings or to only show reviews from a certain time period. Eg click on '1 star' to just display the reviews we have which received a 1 star rating click or 'Within the last month' to display just reviews posted over the last month.

  • Average Rating Over Time
  • Within the last month ***** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 6 months *** (From 0 reviews)
  • Within the last 12 months * (From 0 reviews)

Latest Reviews

★★★★★

“Airedale terrier: Best dog to own!”

Written on: 06/03/2018 by Abxgaxl (1 review written)

Airedale terriers are hands down one of the best dogs to own. Not only are they hypoallergenic, but they have loads are energy and would fit perfectly in a active family. They love to play, and are extremely smart dog. I have 1 named ruby, and she is such an amazing and playful dog. They can be trained easily with a owner who is strict but gentle. Airedales need to be remained often that they are the dog, and you are the owner. Great dog for children, and can be a very well behaved best friend… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★★★★

“Airedale Terriers ”

Written on: 01/12/2010

Airedale Terriers
I know they are not recommended for first time dog owners but we went ahead anyway - here are our thoughts.

Fabulous - we adore her, she makes us laugh, she was easy to housetrain, sleeps when she is not going at 100 mph, never turns down a walk, friends with everyone - dogs, adults, children, no trace of aggression. Can't imagine having another breed now.

Difficult to train - now comes back reliably when called 99% of the time = the other 1% she just decides to do… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★★★★

“I think it takes a different kind of person to own...”

Written on: 16/09/2008 by norcalguy70 (1 review written)

I think it takes a different kind of person to own (have) an Airdale. I think they are the best dogs in the world. Airdales also have an interesting history: First dog in the white house, can't remember which president (think it was Roosevelt) said it 'He can lick any dog and then be his friend a few minutes later.' Owned by the queen of England. If you're a John Wayne fan; the nickname 'Duke' was his Airdale's name, they are also in the Guinness book of world records for...during World War 2… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★★★★

“Everything written in this article is true. I have...”

Written on: 29/07/2008 by GINNIS (1 review written)

Everything written in this article is true. I have owned three airedales and just recently purchased our fourth airedale puppy.
My first dog was a standard schnauzer. He lived to be 16 years of age. Our second dog was a Welsh Terrier. Who also lived to the age of sixteen. They were both beautiful dogs and we loved them dearly, but after owning a Airedale I realize that is the only dog for me.
They are extremely intelligent. I found them very easy to house train and as you mention they are… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0
★★★★★

“Airedales...the jack of all trades type of dog! They...”

Written on: 15/08/2005 by Topaz (3 reviews written)

Airedales...the jack of all trades type of dog! They can be good hunters, show dogs, agility, working and family pets etc however these terriers are not for the first time dog owner as being the 'King of all Terriers',..or should I say Terrors, they need some experienced handlers!

My advice is if you don't have a sense of humour, an airedale is not for you. These dogs are clowns, and too intelligent for their own good sometimes! They will soon master ways of getting attention and/or treats… Read Full Review

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 1 0
overview