Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player Reviews

Specification for Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player

Main characteristics
DVD Type: Portable DVD Player
Number of Discs: 1
Playable Disk Types: DVD Video DVD-R DVD-RW DVD+R DVD+RW CD (Audio) CD-R CD-RW DVD+R DL
Playable File Formats: MP3 JPEG
Other Features
Exterior Color: Black

“I like Sony”

written by hartmac02 on 11/03/2015

I always like Sony because I know I can depend on them. This DVD player of course is really good. The quality is great, good for trips.

“Poor quality DVD player - died 1 month after warrenty...”

written by TEST-MYLES-LIVE3 on 03/06/2011

I bought this portable DVD player a couple of years ago. It worked fine for about 10 months and then 1 day the screen broke. It showed horizontal lines running across it but no actual pictures. I took it to Sony to mend and they did - it comes with a 12 month warranty. However it took them 1 month to mend. When i got it back it worked for 2 more months then broke again - same problem as before. This time they told me the repair would cost £80 - virtually the price for a brand new machine. I wouldn't recommend this item - too many issues and unreasonable warranty/servicing clauses.

“The company should let us save music in it.”

written by mohammad baghdadi on 26/12/2007

The company should let us save music in it.