Paintball - www.paintball.com Reviews

Paintball - www.paintball.com - Ask a question now

“Mis sold and ripped me off”

written by Louiseanne83 on 18/06/2015

I purchased a good deal at a sainsbury store on promotion.knew it was to good to be true. Rep told me no other costs incurred. Wanted to speak to husband but pressured sold it to me. When I booked my sons birthday party they wanted to charge me another £10 per person. I said this was not what was agreed. Decided on a refund. As suggested by company sent special delivery royal mail £6.45 for the privilege and then got a call to say I was getting a refund minus £5 administration. No need to refer to to complain no email no number a person less dept conveniently. So lost £11.45 with for the luxury of guy mis selling to me. All rip off merchants. Don't be fooled with the 'great deal' it's all a way to make more money!!

“Delta Force Paintball Baldivis”

written by on 29/04/2012

We had attended Delta Force Paintball on the occasion of my friends 20th birthday. It was very Bad/False advertising, displaying online prices differ compared to the instore pricing. Promised that the online price was the same as the in store price. Very bad customer service, arguing and very long get to the point process & unorganised. Was promised that we would be playing with only people in our own party, we were put into groups with randoms 30 vs 30. "IMPORTANT MUST READ" They say its the cheapest in perth but they put you into bigger groups causing you to spend more e.g 7 rounds 1 round you used 500-600 paintballs. I SPENT $150 AND DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO END OF ROUND 2 WITH AMMO. I RECOMMEND going to WASP or other paintball places where you pay $80-90 for the whole day way better value for money, where you get to play with your own friends. Rather then pay $150 for 2-3 hours and feel like you wasted money.