Hyundai Getz 1.3 GSI Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Hyundai Getz 1.3 GSI - Ask a question now

“Hyandi Getz Driver Door Fixed cant tell that i hit it”

Written on: 07/07/2016 by BanksLavinia (1 review written)

the people who have fixed my car are so fantastic they had it done within 6 days it has come back looking like new and you wouldn't be able to tell that I had hit the car in the first place. the guys at Harlow are brilliant the company are called Nationwide DWS Harlow please use them because they wont rip you off the staff are really friendly and they will contact you every 2 days to update you on the progress of your car excellent service would recommend to all of my family and friends because… Read Full Review

“All in all I do love the Hyundai Getz 1.3 GSI and...”

Written on: 19/05/2007 by lucanhandley (22 reviews written)

All in all I do love the Hyundai Getz 1.3 GSI and don't think I would swap it for another. I do push the car a little more than I should sometimes so please take this into consideration if you are considering buying one (ie the body roll and understeer probably wont bother you) buy one.
And if you are a boy racer I strongly recommend it too just stick some alloys on it and lower it and it will corner so much better! buy one.
Another thing to note is the engine size although it's a 1.3 the… Read Full Review