Astley Clarke Reviews - www.astleyclarke.com

Astley Clarke www.astleyclarke.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My jewellery was beautifully packaged, and my queries...”

Written on: 25/11/2012 by topshopkillpuppiesandrapechildren (1 review written)

My jewellery was beautifully packaged, and my queries expertly dealt with by a fantastic customer services representative. Astley Clarke provide an excellent service and stunning jewellery. The website is very appealing, and the ordering process smooth and user-friendly. I'd recommend that other online retailers look to Astley Clarke for a great example of attention to detail and customer care… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love this website, I would definitely...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

I absolutely love this website, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for designer jewellery. I bought some Miguel earrings, and plan to buy Christmas presents with Astley Clarke. Thank you to the customer service ladies, your service is second to none… Read Full Review

“Astley Clarke has a brilliant online jewellery site,...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by Luckie1 (1 review written)

Astley Clarke has a brilliant online jewellery site, with a huge amont of choice and a good range of prices. Some really unusual styles of jewellery from unusual designers, some of whom I have heard of before and others who are completely new.

I ordered some Arunashi chandelier earrings with diamond briolette drops. They arrived the very next day in what can only be described as the prettiest wrapping paper I've ever seen! The customer service was also amazing, with a courtesy call to check… Read Full Review