Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Lids”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I have just had a lid that has shattered and cannot find who to contact… Read Full Review

“I treated myself but I'm so disappointed”

Written on: 07/08/2011

As with anything new, I followed the use/care instructions to the letter. I used the barest glimmer of gas flame, didn't put salt in until the water was warm, washed in warm water and dried immediately. Despite all this care both the pans I've used (just twice each) have bluish staining inside and look like they've been overheated. My previous pans (by a well-known saucepan manufacturer) were used regularly for 20 years and the insides look better than these. I now wish I'd bought cheaper pans… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2011

I feel exactly the same way. Very disappointed and wish I had kept my old pans.

Read 1 Comment