Metrolyrics www.metrolyrics.com Reviews

3.2

Metrolyrics www.metrolyrics.com - Ask a question now

“Too many ads”

written by fsPorter364 on 24/12/2016

I feel like most people are like me in that when you go to one of these sites you are trying to listen and read along, or you already have music playing. That being said it sucks when your song is playing and then is interrupted by some BS ad trying to sell me something. You want to be greedy and put as many ads as you can fit, fine i don't care as long as i can load the site and you don't have video ads with sound. Does anyone REALLY click on ads on the internet? I can't believe that is still a thing.

“metrolyrics VERY BAD”

written by on 02/03/2016

I used metrolyrics on my cell phone to find the words to songs that never understood from the radio or CDs. They were getting more ads but for a free service, I understood it was a necessity. But today I went there and up popped an ADULT ad that showed everything I don't want my grandkids to see for another 10 - 12 until they get to be 18 years old. I will NEVER use this site again. SHAME ON YOU!!!!! metrolyics. Is your ADULT ad payments really worth your reputation? Why don't you just quit the free lyrics business and go into a free ADULT website business if the money means that much to you. Signed, Caring Grandfather

“I stand accused”

written by Cat111t on 01/07/2015

the line in the song is I'm trembling on the witness stand... Not chilling in the witness stand. The whole final stanza is wrong Its i know you belong to another But I can't help I can't help but love you Oh yes I do I stand accused of loving you And I don't know what to do Because I stand accused of loving you baby I just all I can say is baby Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaby eeeee Oh yea Ohhhhhh yea If you're unsure of the lyrics just ask us old school folks. That album was album of the year in 1971. Been listening to all Ike's music since the 1960s. I know the lyrics to his songs backwards and forward.

“horrible website”

written by on 25/03/2013

yes, it has a lot of lyrics out there, but a lot of them are incorrect. and that stupid (share this on facebook) thing is just plain r00tarded! who the hell needs it? I better use lyrics007, than this...

“It's not a bad site I guess. I've seen a few lyrics...”

written by thedelldude on 02/12/2008

It's not a bad site I guess. I've seen a few lyrics site that have a cleaner look to it and less banners and pop-ups. Okay , but not great.

“A lot of their lyrics are incorrect and the site gets...”

written by Jessica21 on 28/10/2008

A lot of their lyrics are incorrect and the site gets very annoying with all the pop-ups. I probably won't visit them again because of the pop-ups.

“They have the songs that I want to hear.. they always...”

written by spikeitchica24 on 22/09/2008

They have the songs that I want to hear.. they always have the lyrics I am looking for and the artist I want. Well recommend Metrolyrics for all your lyrics you are looking for... they ometimes dont always have some remix versions of songs, when considering sometimes there are so many that is fair enough, always other songs you can find though. I love Metrolyrics.com, always use it over its competitors and well recommend it, they take the hassle out of me finding the music that I love.

“Has all the lyrics you ever want and ability to rate...”

written by megamx on 02/06/2008

Has all the lyrics you ever want and ability to rate all artists, songs and albums. Active forum and good widget! Overall a great site for all lyrics, I will be returning! Boring Layout in my opinion however well recommend metro lyrics.com

“Based on the site, MetroLyrics is the eight largest...”

written by reviewer2a on 05/05/2008

Based on the site, MetroLyrics is the eight largest property on the Internet in the USA Music Entertainment category, closely following national giants such as AOL Music, Yahoo Music, MTV Networks Music, Artist Direct Network, MySpace Music, Clear Channel Online, and MSN Music based on number of unique monthly visitors.

They also claim to be the first operational, lyrics dedicated web site that converted to a legal lyrics database after partnering with Gracenote, while ensuring that song writers and lyrics copyright holders get compensated for their nice work.

Smart move metrolyrics.

“Metrolyrics is a cool website to find lyrics.”

written by on 03/01/2008

Metrolyrics is a cool website to find lyrics.