Crystals www.stluciacrystals.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Crystals www.stluciacrystals.com

Crystals www.stluciacrystals.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“For My specil 50th birthday I selected Crystals spend...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

For My specil 50th birthday I selected Crystals spend an awesoem 7 days at thei wondrful property.
great food in the tree top restaurant, fairytale cottages, amazing views and to top the lot a private pool, what more can one ask for.
The only negative thing was we ahd to leave could have stayed forever.
we did enjoy the hot springs and the nearby beach, have to say we did not do lot more apart form the rain forest walk and yes we did do the Piton hike took us 5 hours but I am sure for others… Read Full Review

“I spend 10 nights at Crystals with my husband it was...”

Written on: 24/08/2008 by goldfinger200 (1 review written)

I spend 10 nights at Crystals with my husband it was simply great, the staff are indeed very very friendly the hosts were wonderful and take care of the property very very well indeed
We had our own pool and this was great as we spent half the time in it to cool off… Read Full Review

“We stayed at Crystals in St Lucia for our honeymoon...”

Written on: 18/08/2008 by joel622 (1 review written)

We stayed at Crystals in St Lucia for our honeymoon and I must say loved this property, it is a small hotel located in the hillside and the view from our cottage the papaya was amazing of the piton mountains and the sea.
Our cottage was very comfortable with a full kitchen even with an outside bbq, we had a private pool with a great sun deck.
The staff was very friendly and each morning we were served with a smile and handed a breakfast basket.
At nights we loved the cocktail hour, this was good… Read Full Review