GT Performer Reviews

GT Performer - Ask a question now

“I am now carving the pipe on a we the people reason...”

Written on: 29/09/2008 by brooker (1 review written)

I am now carving the pipe on a we the people reason (2009) - and up to now i am amazed by the lightweight parts and also the amount of strength within...I have also added a Federal sprocket (25T) it has sealed hubs and headset...I predict this bike will last me for a long time… Read Full Review

“This bike is great for beginners/ intermediates. Very...”

Written on: 18/06/2008 by Johnny456 (1 review written)

This bike is great for beginners/ intermediates. Very strong bike all part are good quality 3piece crank is a bonus. Looks great also… Read Full Review