Chloe Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Chloe - Ask a question now

“Luxury price but not luxury quality”

Written on: 21/04/2012 by marialye (1 review written)

I have to say I am really disappointed by Chloe quality. I bought a hand bag 6 months ago and recently I had to go on holidays for 2 weeks. I stored my hand bag in a safe place in the provided bag following the recommendations given to me. When I returned it has many black stains on it (mould?!) and even on the metallic parts, the golden color started to fade away... Chloe handbags look nice but the quality is not here, they offered me to professional clean it but I don't thing they can make as… Read Full Review