Zetnet Services Ltd Reviews

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Zetnet Services Ltd - Ask a question now

“It is a minefield searching for an ISP! Reading the...”

written by on 02/01/2010

It is a minefield searching for an ISP! Reading the reviews assisted me in filtering the rubbish. Fortunately for me a work colleague recommended Zen .His words were, "they are quite expensive, but you get what you pay for". On joining I was talked through the entire set up by a I.T tech support, which was so helpful. Once completed I can honestly say I have never had a problem, seriously. Any questions I have asked have been answered by a all UK workforce whom actually know what they are talking about. Yes they are a little more expensive than most but consider this, do you want to be arguing months after on the standard of service, speeds etc or just getting on with it? One other point to add, there is no long term subscription and you can terminate at any point. That means they rely on a high,consistent levels of service to retain their customers. Please check this yourself as things may have changed since I joined I imagine there are lots of very good ISP's out their so good luck. Do the research and don't just go for to path of least resistance, adding to your existing service!