Total Web Solutions Ltd Reviews

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Total Web Solutions Ltd - Ask a question now

“Superb service and cost!”

Written on: 20/03/2013

I recently set up an online shop and was recommended to accept Credit and Debit cards from my customers. Having looked at options such as PayPal and SagePay I decided on Total Web Solutions after reading some excellent reviews online about them. I called and spoke to a very nice gentelman and explained what I was trying to achieve (not having the best understanding of it all!) and was given some excellent advice and assistance. I opted for the ECOM and MOTO service which allows me to accept… Read Full Review

Totalwebsolutions's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2014

Many thanks for your kind comments. We are very pleased to see that you have been happy with the service received throughout. We pride ourselves on the level of customer service and personal assistance that we offer to our customers.

Simon Lowe
Sales Manager
Total Web Solutions Ltd

Read 1 Comment

“Exceeding above service levels”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by rwinslow (1 review written)

I called up today with a problem regarding a domain name, that was not really the support area I was speaking to. The chap on the phone took the details and escalated, outside of the realm of support available to me. From the ownership shown by the chap, everything is working great and I have happy customers. What more could I ask for… Read Full Review