Mailbox Internet Reviews

4.5
  • Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Mailbox Internet - Ask a question now

“I have been with Mailbox for some time now and...”

written by markjackson1963 on 26/10/2008

I have been with Mailbox for some time now and although they have been swallowed up before I have never had any problems with speed etc. The one time my connection was cut off I called the support team and spoke to a nice chap in Ireland, he spoke to me like a human and helped me understand that it was my router that had died, they arranged a replacement the next day! I am so greatful that there are still some decent companies out there that care.