Ford New Model Transit 15 Seat Minibus Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford New Model Transit 15 Seat Minibus - Ask a question now

“The Best Van I Have Driven This Year”

written by Rees108 on 14/08/2014

I cannot say how much I like this van. In my opinion, it is the best van ever made. It has a smooth engine and ride, It is very reliable and the seats are extra-comfy. What else can you want? The only minor item is that it is fairly pricy, but otherwise a great van so I would definitely recommend.

Officialminibusreviews's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2014

Yes it is, joint with the LDV Convoy.

“A Great Minibus”

written by officialminibusreviews on 13/08/2014

The Ford Transit has always been a van of great reliability and speed. But this model has transformed any idea of a van. The engine is smooth, the seats are comfy, the dashboard is well-presented and the doors feel firm. Although it isn't as tall as LDV's Maxus and Convoy minibuses, it certainly beats them in many ways.