Majon International www.majon.com Reviews

Majon International www.majon.com - Ask a question now

“Disrespectful Spammers”

Written on: 09/01/2014 by garyclemens (1 review written)

I receive a huge amounts of spam from this company still after unsubscribing from their list. After I unsubscribed the spam increased significantly from them. Stay away from this company!

“Excellent Improvement in Google, Thanks to Majon...”

Written on: 13/04/2013 by bestnaturecare (1 review written)

We have tried majon seo services for our naturopathy blog and we just wonder in few days, we start see our blog in 1st page in google.com, this is really magical thing for us. as a result, we start getting calls and we found business due to seo. We really thankful to majon team for their quick result. we like to continue work of seo thorugh majon international and we recommend their service.

“I cam only assume that all these positive bogus 5 star...”

Written on: 19/03/2013

I cam only assume that all these positive bogus 5 star reviews are fake reviews posted by the company employees! If you own a website site owner that wasn't to build your website, advertising etc. stay away from Majon! Very few if any of there allege services are real or even work. they will not answer or return any emails, phone calls or support tickets!

“Great Services for Approved Directory Listing”

Written on: 07/02/2013 by prashantsingh (1 review written)

I have tried majon approved link submission plan. In few days, i had checked and each listing is approved in Dir. I notice great improvement in my keywords due to that. I appreciate efforts of Majon International and I recommend to used their services.

“Excellent Result from Majon International Guaranteed...”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by kevinpeterson007 (1 review written)

We have just heard lots about majon and majon international seo and online marketing products. when we finally planned to move online marketing, seo of our website, we planned to give this job to majon. We got excellent result and got #1 page rank in google, their guaranteed dir link services really work for our business. We thanks to majon staff for accurate reporting and great results.

“Awesome email marketing services of Majon International”

Written on: 07/11/2012

few time back, i had tried email marketing for my core business services, i had planned to take services of majon. once they start email marketing for my business, i start getting reports from them on regular intervals and my email and phone start ringing for leads. i am very much happy with email marketing decision. i will say to thanks to majon emp to provide me good service.

“Quality SEO Services get from Majon International”

Written on: 01/11/2012 by kevinpetersons (1 review written)

Few days ago, we contact majon and its staff member and discuss with regarding promotion and online marketing. I need to say they have very good awareness about online marketing, they shows various way of SEO and online marketing. Initially we try one of the marketing way and we got its result and delivery on time from majon. I am thankful to majon team and plan to used their other service for my business.

“Great Local Business Profiles”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by PhoenixMfg (1 review written)

I have signed up for the local business profiles and I have to say its a really great tool. Interface is kind of confusing but I'm able to post to all my social networks and manage my business reviews it seems like a really great tool. Not to mention it wins the search results for my business. If you type Manufacturing in goleta in google we are number one :)

“MAJON ARE FRAUD AND SCAM”

Written on: 01/08/2012

Do not believe any positive feedback as they have been written by Majon staff. We have been using heir services since February and have spent substantial amount of money. They have managed to mess up just about every single order. Worse, when raising the issues, one has to wait weeks to get any kind of reply from their customer service and when you finally get one, they are rude, unhelpful and useless. All services we paid for were either incomplete (only a fifth or less was actually done) but worse were totally not what was required (sending mailers to the USA when the we specifically requested to send them to UK only for legal purpose! Or missing out on deadlines, or not sending the mailers to the volume paid for) MAJON take your money, do not fulfill their work obligations and will not refund you or correct any mistake. DO NOT USE MAJON

“These guys are unbelievable spammers”

Written on: 17/01/2012 by PixieOfDoom (104 reviews written)

I submitted a site to one of the directories they own. Four years later I still get about 50 spam emails a week advertising SEO and Social Media and Online PR services which as far as I can tell involve thousands of submissions to dodgy websites and faked Facebook and Twitter profiles. THERE IS NO WAY TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THEIR EMAILS. I've tried. Any company that needs to do this in order to stay in business is best avoided.

“Their customer service sucks! Run from this company!!!”

Written on: 10/12/2011

Majon International's customer service sucks! I spoke with Jen, and I was trying to let them know my needs as a customer. She implied I was trying to tell them how to run their business. I informed her that I wasn't trying to tell them how to run their business at all...I was trying to tell them how to earn mine, but she just hung up the phone. Then, she blocked my cell #. This company doesn't care about anyone, but themselves. They won't listen to your needs as a customer! Their service sucks because they only allow you to send 1 email...Any intelligent marketer knows that it is a proven fact, most people don't act on something until after the 7th email. They should have some kind of system in place to where you can send emails and remarket to the people who initially respond to your email campaign, but they think you're only trying to tell them how to run their business...instead of actually listening to your needs as a customer. Good luck doing business with this p.o.s. company!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2012

Yes, their customer service was disappointing! I have very poor experience using their blog writing service (since Dec 2011). Poor communication between themselves, late posting to NO posting of blog! Keep chasing them with service tickets. Then still not doing what they promised after getting response from them. Now again chasing after their promise! This is really a SUCK company. Now still no BLOGs submission after "someone" (no name mentioned at the signature now) said will post 2 blogs!!!! Have decided to stop this service.

Marrissa's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2012

Even your review sounds aggressive and like you are trying to tell them what to do. Just because a business can't customize a service for you doesn't make them a bad company. I've done several Email blasts with them and have not had any problems. From what you describe, it doesn't sound like you want an email 'blast', it sounds like you are looking for relationship building through a program like iContact.

Read 2 Comments

“Majon International Delivers!”

Written on: 23/09/2011 by niki423 (1 review written)

I noticed some bad reviews about majon.com and just wanted to say that I was really happy with the package I bought. I was interested in getting more Facebook fans and majon.com made it happen quickly! I received what I paid for and am extremely satisfied. My business is growing and I appreciate the timely fashion that majon delivered. It's too bad to see a few negative reviews, but I wonder if it's not just their competition trying to give them a bad name so they can take some of their business. Don't believe the hype, majon.com is a great company!

Angiekimng's Response to niki423's Review

Written on: 20/02/2012

NO, the feedback are real. Have used a few of their different services - directory submission, article submission, recently blog writing. I think those straight forward one time services, they are ok. My recent (since DEc 2011) blog writing service was really a SUCK experience. It is really a surprise to me since I have used their other services (with quite good experience). I have to keep chasing and chasing for blogs submission. Even so, there were poor delivery + NO delivery or what they mentioned in their response. I thought I have found a great company to solve my blogging issue, BUT this is one VERY VERY VERY POOR experience I have encountered (considering what a nice web site they have and claim to provide INTERNATIONAL services!) What a shame! I will cut and post my correspondes with them on any forum that allow image, they are really disappointing. I have never feel so disappointing. After 2 months of chasing after these ladies, have decided I should stop using them. I now also really have doubts with other services I have used, wondering if those are real too... can't help to start imagine things. : (

Kevinpetersons's Response to niki423's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

Yes mate.

I am agree with your view. as i have tried their service and i am quite happy with their performance and their commitment. i am here come across some bad negative reviews but i want to tell them majon.com give me good service and i plan to used their other marketing service.

Read 2 Comments

“Money Catcher!”

Written on: 21/09/2011

This website is beyond my expectations. I haven't been able to get this much internet traffic in forever! I love this website because it has shown me the steps to be a successful internet business.

“love it!”

Written on: 21/09/2011

helped me so much!! easy to use and doubled my traffic

“Best resource”

Written on: 19/09/2011

Majon.com is the best refreshing resource on marketing and advertising. I love the vibe I get from just looking at the website. Amazing and far from disappointing.

“Extremely Pleased Customer! ”

Written on: 19/09/2011 by Devon_Moyer (1 review written)

I used Majon International's Local Business Listing Service and was extremely satisfied. After only a short period of time I was already noticing an increase in local traffic. I also found that many of my customers had reported finding my s

“Majon International will help boost traffic!”

Written on: 18/09/2011 by j.ramirez (1 review written)

It's always difficult trying to build traffic for a website but Majon offers so many services that will benefit any business! It helps optimize your results as they teach you how to target certain customers and use advertising to promote your business. I recommend majon.net for those seeking to better their business!

“Thank you for a great service! ”

Written on: 15/08/2011

Majon managed to quickly improve my page rank and effectively optimize my site for search engines. I couldn't believe the results. Thank you so much! I will definitely be recommending this service to others. It is great value.

“Great boost of traffic, great for companies that are...”

Written on: 10/08/2011

I was starting out with my new internet business and because it was new, it got literally no traffic at all. There were obvious problems with my current internet marketing company so I decided to give Majon a try but was a bit skeptical as my last company didn’t do anything as they were more money centered than customer centered. However, Majon was completely different. I contacted them and they were more than happy to answer my questions and concerns. On top of that, they got me targeted visitors. Now, even though my business is new, in the sales department, I’m doing pretty well! =]

“Top Notch Marketing Services”

Written on: 05/08/2011 by mrupp2006 (1 review written)

I have had trouble in the past getting traffic to my websites and decided to give Majon a try. I am impressed on how quickly they optimized my website and used the keywords that brought real traffic. The visitors that where on my site where there to buy my products. Within a few months, my website has climbed in the search engines and my traffic keeps getting better. My sales have increased dramatically also. I am impressed with the service I have recieved. I would recommend Majon to anyone looking to optimize their website and increase positioning in the search engines.