Nordic Track E3700 Reviews

1.0

Nordic Track E3700 - Ask a question now

“NordicTrack Will Rob You...Do not Buy!!!!! BUYER...”

written by dethrun1 on 08/03/2017

I just bought a brand new NordicTrack1750. Also purchased the extended warranty and paid over $200.00 to have the treadmill set up. The NordicTrack arrived broken. The mat roller does not work and has a halting motion. When we called NordicTrack, they refused to send a service person to fix the problem and refused to replace the defective treadmill. I spent over $2000.00 on this treadmill and they refuse to fix or replace. They will only send a part for us to fix it ourselves. I am not a repairman. Also, I paid for a new, fully functioning treadmill, not a defective one.  BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Do I have any recourse?

“No Customer Service”

written by armyjumpmaster482 on 26/08/2014

It does not matter what Nordic Track product you buy. Before you give them money understand 1. They use UPS Freight to ship and the only status anyone will know is... "It's in transit" 2. All delivery dates can and most likely will change 3. Customer Service will promise you anything to get you off the phone and they will not call you back. They simply try to buy time for the situation to work itself out in time. 4. If you need to return the item, they will charge you a restocking fee. Even if you never received the item. 5. It will take them 4-6 weeks for them to refund your money. Even if you never received the item. They have the worst customer service I have EVER had to deal with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! I only say that because I now wish someone would have warned us. We read no reviews prior to jumping in this nightmare.