ATN Aries MK440 Rifle Scope 4.5x Mag 2nd Gen Reviews

ATN Aries MK440 Rifle Scope 4.5x Mag 2nd Gen - Ask a question now

“This is my second Night Vision scope. My first unit...”

Written on: 22/10/2008

This is my second Night Vision scope. My first unit was a 1st Gen Russian made with a large catadioptric lens and it always gave a very clear and bright sight picture without the IR illuminator, (and still does after 10 years).
This ATN MK440 unit supposedly has a Gen 2+ 25mm american-made optic tube. It was not very bright without the IR illuminator and there was a lot of distortion in the sight picture anywhere away from the center of the image. I have no idea why this is, but I don't like… Read Full Review

Ronsurge's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2008

I have an MK440 also. Same problem with light but mine allow full turns of focus and broke the wires. I removed the battery compartment and two white wire came loose also. I can not determine where to land these wires. Can anyone help?

Read 1 Comment