28 Weeks Later Reviews

28 Weeks Later - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I couldn't wait for this film to come out, I just love...”

Written on: 23/05/2007 by affleck (6 reviews written)

I couldn't wait for this film to come out, I just love a gory horror/suspense film. I was a big fan of Danny Boyle's 28 Days Later and I hoped that this film would be half as good.
The film itself starts off at a time when the "rage" infection is still active, "the infected" are still at large and are looking for their next bit of neck.
A group of people are hold up in a cottage in a small village, their meal is interrupted by a boys screams at the door so they let him in. But unfortunately… Read Full Review

Tania's Response to affleck's Review

Written on: 25/05/2007

Great review, I also thought there was something lacking but couldn't put my finger on it. Do you think there'll be another one?

Affleck's Response to affleck's Review

Written on: 25/05/2007

Tania,

<br/>Half of me hopes there is, its a great concept, but again half of me hopes there isn't. I am afraid that another film will dumb down the original even further. A bit like the Rambo films, first blood was excellent but the subsequent sequels turned John J into a comic book character. (don't tell anyone but I am a big Rambo fan).
<br/>So to answer your question yes/no*
<br/>