Brighter Image Tooth Whitening Gel Reviews

Brighter Image Tooth Whitening Gel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Brighter Image Tooth Whitening Gel

Brighter  Image  Tooth Whitening  Gel

“Dont waste your money or time yo will get nothning in...”

Written on: 09/12/2014 by westbound1116 (1 review written)

his place is horrible The customer service is terrible and the product is worse. I have had four sets made all were wrong The first one made me look like Mr Ed. The teeth were huge and the wrong color. The rest of the sets were warped and never fit and always the wrong color So now five months later, I have no veneers and no refund They just cut off all communications. They like to say the "Director is handling or the Office Manager will call" like they have some importance… Read Full Review

“I got suckered also!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 04/11/2014 by michealfisher (1 review written)

Ordered for a lower appliancein January of 2014 its November 2014 and still don't have anything even fits into my mouth. Believe everything you have read!… Read Full Review

“Refund Not Returned”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by Justine313 (1 review written)

I returned their package, USPS, after reading reviews about the company. I sent it back without opening it. The company has refused to return the $700.00 dollars. It has been five weeks since I sent the package back to the company. Every day I have called requesting my refund, I get the telephone excuses that the accounting department is handing the situation and that they will be contacting me. NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME, Every time I call they say that the refund is in the accounting department… Read Full Review

“Worst Company”

Written on: 07/03/2013

Read the terms and conditions very carefully before and everyday after you make your purchase. They are constantly updating them and changing them. Most of the so called after photos on their website have been photoshopped and are not real or they are employees. On page 2 of the shopping cart there is a photo of a lady with short hair named [name removed], but that is not her real name. That photo is [name removed] herself! They are very nice in the begining but once they have your money… Read Full Review

“Amazing results”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by blueberries5 (1 review written)

I can't believe how many negative reviews I am seeing. I started using this company years ago and have recommended them to so many people, all of whom love them too. I noticed a difference within the first application. I do mine overnight and have rules I follow to make sure there are no probs. I generally receive my products within about 7 days (but I am in the UK and they are based in the US). I had lab processed trays and as a nurse I have had so many complements on my white smile… Read Full Review

“I am so mad to.”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by shazz1972 (1 review written)

Please tell me where to join this class action suit?… Read Full Review

“Veneer from Brighter Image”

Written on: 31/10/2012

Please don't buy anything with Brighter image. It is a scam. They ripped me off $ 598.00 for nothing. They trapped their customers with contract of no refund. Charge your credit of debit card without your authorization.No update from them till you call them. Too many excuses and lies. They are rude. The first veneer broke on me the first time I tried it on. To me it is just a cheap plastic veneer. They offer me a redo but the second one made me look like a monster. I have a permanent bridge… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

Lets start a class action against them , I just got ripped off to and their Liaison lied and so did their customer rep , I'm willing to start a class action and sue them to get the real deal done, I'm pizzed off !!

Written on: 09/11/2012

Email me and lets start a class action - or submit a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission ( FTC ).

Crys3's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2012

I am a victim of "Brighter Image" and I want to join your group,too.Please contact me...

Crys3's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2012

I do want to join this group because I am a victim (since 2010) also of "Brighter Image". I have many recording proofs during my phone conversations with (name removed), as photos with the low quality veneers received from them.
Please contact me for more details.

Written on: 01/11/2012

I want to start a class action , I feel I have been lied to by their chat sales reps and lied to by their liaison and if she will lie then the whole company does. They haven't done nothing they said they would do. email me , lets start this .

Written on: 05/11/2012

Email me , lets start a class action.

Read 6 Comments

“UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES”

Written on: 29/04/2012

Brighter Image sent the product and proceeded to debit my bank account for months afterwards. These charges were not authorized by me and I was lucky to catch it when I did. The bank issued me a new card which solved the problem but I was never refunded any money. The quality of the product was very poor and inferior to other tooth whitening gels that I've used before. In fact, the gel is not really gel at all but rather water in a syringe. I would never buy from this company again… Read Full Review

“THIEF IN THE NIGHT”

Written on: 07/04/2012

I ordered my vaneer on January 25th.. I was told I would have them in 3 weeks. Called them up about 3/2 weeks into the process and was told by Clara that she was sorry that they failed the final inspection and were sent back out to be fixed and that this process will be another 2 weeks..Fast forward to February 25(a whole month later) Called and spoke with a gentleman on the phone and he promises me that I will be emailed and called later that day.. NOT..... Sent another email up March 2nd and… Read Full Review

“pls read reviews before buy from this company”

Written on: 19/03/2012 by liscordova16 (1 review written)

i ordered the top veneers and the whitening gel i recieved the gel and custom trays but not the veneers i paid 598.00 for after reading all the reviews i want to kick myself for not doing my research first go to your dentist in spanish there is a saying that cheap things come at a high price i was trying to save money and got scammed pls contact me if anyone has gotten there money back [email protected]Read Full Review

“THIS PLACE IS THE WORST!”

Written on: 13/01/2012 by Merideth (1 review written)

DO NOT PATRON THIS BUSINESS. I have literally had the WORST experience with these people at Brighter Image. I am not one to write reviews, in fact this is my first ever. Laurie (the manager?) is just awful. I payed for some bleaching trays LAST MAY, thinking I was getting a smoking deal. I received the mold late, finally got it back to them in September. I was told it would be 3-5 business days. Week after week after week I called them wondering where my bleaching trays were; they had sent them… Read Full Review

“brighter image ”

Written on: 26/10/2011

If you are hoping for a quick efficient order then this isnt the service for you. After waiting for a month, nothing had arrived so i got in touch with Laurie who was great and extremely helpful. She re-sent the order with an accurate tracking number for me to trace. I was quite excited to see the envelope from the states arrive the following week after the issue had been sorted... until i opened it and it's just a plastic bag with a bunch of syringes/gels in it where anywhere.com, no instant… Read Full Review

“Brighter Images Lab is a SCAM!!! And so is Laurie Hall!”

Written on: 03/10/2011 by Lesatiede (1 review written)

PLEASE take my advice and the advice of many many others....DO NOT order ANY product from this company! It is a complete scam!!! Laurie Hall is a joke...with her excuses on why customers don't receive the products they order. This company needs to be shut down with a lawsuit pending. The customers (ALL of them) need to be refunded the many thousnads of dollars sent to this company… Read Full Review

“ Brighter Image ,I'm gonna get these people”

Written on: 09/08/2011 by tattedbeauty (1 review written)

So after doing some research on line for veneers, I look up snap on smile because my niece had this done, I ran across this web site....www.pressonveneers.com ,I called once spoke to Laurie Hall, got all the information, she seemed nice and legit she answered the thousand questions I had. Being a skeptic she reassured me this was a legit company. I didn't order just yet. I thought I did my research well enough, as I was doing my research I kept putting in the browser, press on veneers, nothing… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to tattedbeauty's Review

Written on: 19/03/2012

PLS LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING WAS DONE I JUST ORDERED AND ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND NOTHING PLS EMAIL ME AT LISCORDOVA16 @ GMAIL.COM MY NAME IS LIS PLS HELP I WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK BUT THERE DISCLAIMER IS VERY WELL WRITTEN HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON

Letsdothis's Response to tattedbeauty's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

I have been fighting with them since 2/12 and it's now 11/12 with no results - Their Liaison I feel has lied and if she lies , the whole company lies. I think everyone should get together a start a class action and make them pay for the real thing to be done by a real dentist , they prey on people with dental issues.

Guest's Response to tattedbeauty's Review

Written on: 26/07/2012

I really want you to keep us updated on your situation. Thank you and give them hell.

Read 3 Comments

“Scam Scam Scam”

Written on: 22/07/2011 by harley4664 (1 review written)

Same thing here - excuse after excuse after excuse - Ordered the product March 3, and called starting in May every week with a different excuse each time. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Laurie Hall and Bill Watson are not honest people, which is a shame because I really wanted the product. To take advantage of people's hard earned money is wrong and Karma will get them in the long run, but in the meantime, legal action sounds good. I will contact you in the earlier review regarding this. Their… Read Full Review

“LARCENY AFTER TRUST”

Written on: 24/06/2011 by ChiefPoliceRetired (1 review written)

I ordered and paid for Press-On veneers on 1/19/11. Have talked with Laurie numerous times and received excuse(lie) after excuse(lie). Today is 6/24/11 and I still have not received the veneers or any communications from them. A delivery date could never be obtained by me or my credit card company. For a dental lab that provides so many diverse services to be so inept/dishonest is incomprehensible. The president of this company advertises that he wants to know of any problems or improvements… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2011

I paid for mine feb 25,2011 I have the same story as your with Laurie! I am just very disappointed! I have received nothing but one excuse after another!

Plkgbc5's Response to ChiefPoliceRetired's Review

Written on: 15/11/2012

I already filed my complain to the office of Atty. General in Texas, BBB, and Federal trade commission. Last night I filed one on IC3 (internet crime center).The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies. More complain will lead to a better case.

Written on: 01/08/2011

I have filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's office and ask that everyone do the same. My story is the as everyone else's on here. My order was placed on May 2011. Now they have a person named Stacy here who is fielding all the calls. Laurie will no longer take calls, nor will Bill Watson. It takes a number of AG complaints before they will actually pursue these people.

Written on: 13/07/2011

yea they got me too maybe we can get the site taken down.
Have you contacted the AG office in Texas to see what can be done.

John Winters

Written on: 08/07/2011

same here i order veneers on feb 25.2011 and still july 6 2011 and nothing and laurie says it be mail on monday i ordered upper veneers for 550.00 i want my refund im disable and live on a fix income please help

Written on: 27/06/2011

I ordered mine on Jan 20, 2011.One day after you. I have talked to [name removed] on many occasions. Same story, machine is broken, waiting for a light bulb. Every week they tell me the same thing, they will go out Friday and then the next week they will go out Friday. Where did you get an email for the president? Not that it would do me any good.

Read 6 Comments

“Rip Off!”

Written on: 23/06/2011 by biffsup (1 review written)

I bought veneers from this company 6 months ago and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY! Laurie is a scam artist, she will say they have been shipped, you call her back a week later and then she will say they are being made now and ready to ship in a week... and it goes on and on. Same for the refund, she claims it has been sent. Then you call back and she will say accounting is working on it. Lies all lies… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to biffsup's Review

Written on: 03/08/2011

they have since changed a few things. Now they go by "Press on removable veneers", or "snap on smile alternative". Watch out for them... scammers!

Read 1 Comment

“Read Before You Buy!”

Written on: 19/06/2011 by johnnyz (1 review written)

I ordered the custom teeth whitening kit. It was just like any other transaction I have encountered on the web. Shipping only took 8 days and the transit times to receive the custom trays was speedy. I read the reviews from others and cannot relate. A family member used their services recently which is why I gave this an attempt. I am happy with the results, many compliments from friends and sometimes strangers! Their customer support was not needed, everything arrived as ordered. The process… Read Full Review

Brendalove's Response to johnnyz's Review

Written on: 24/02/2012

Sounds like someone who works there! Takes money from people promises promises nothing EVER comes - RIP OFF ~ RUN DON'T WALK from this Company !!!!

Djmmm's Response to johnnyz's Review

Written on: 27/08/2012

Pleased that someone shares my view of the company - used them 4 years ago, recommended to at least 4 friends (who had all complemented me on my new smile) and am now wanting to order more of the whitening gel to "top up" though the results are still pretty good. Have no idea where this witchhunt started, but from my experience it was a great, legitimate transaction, quick delivery and exceptional product... way less than you'd have to pay for it at a UK dentist!

Read 2 Comments

“I paid the full price for veneers three months ago,...”

Written on: 17/05/2011

I paid the full price for veneers three months ago, and have yet to see anything arrive. I'm calling to get my money back...do NOT use this company!
I've called and called and always get the same response from "Paul". He "doesn't have the information, and can't get it". This is a scam. Don't fall for this one! I had to click on a star before this site would accept my review, but believe me, they don't deserve even one star… Read Full Review

“They stole my money and my sense of trust...the woman...”

Written on: 23/04/2011

They stole my money and my sense of trust...the woman said she would send tracking order etc....the product never came nor tracking order....I am reporting them to my credit card company.....I feel so stupid for not reading reviews first.....do not buy from this company ...report them.. DEVILS… Read Full Review