Nike Ignite Reviews

Nike Ignite - Ask a question now

“they suck ”

Written on: 30/04/2019

They suck i have won a lot of metals be for I got these its really bad when you hit cheap well mart irons longer the a set made by nike

“I treated myself to these clubs today and also a...”

Written on: 07/05/2010

I treated myself to these clubs today and also a membership to my local golf club.ive been playing for 5 years with the same old clubs and getting nowhere. i really noticed a difference today with these they are so easy to hit long and straight .. i would recomend to anyone trying to improve there game... they look awesome too.

“Buying these has co-incided with my playing more...”

Written on: 26/02/2010

Buying these has co-incided with my playing more regular golf. My handicap has dropped from 28 to 20 since July. I have the steel uniflex shafts which I would say are between stiff and regular and will suit a faster swing speed. They have given me 10-15 extra yards and I'm now hiting a 6 iron instead of a 5 from 150 yards out - using more lofted clubs from further out has gained me los of shots. The 3 hybrid has been a revelation as it gives me the same distance as my old 5 wood but is much straighter.

Not worried about not having a sand wedge - you can pick up an SV Tour for £40 if you shop around. If I had a suggestion for Nike, however, it wold be to replace the 4 iron with a hybrid as well.

Would definitely recommend for someone looking to improve their game. They play good, they also look very nice.

“I bought the Nike Ignite Golf clubs and got membership...”

Written on: 27/11/2008 by AL BHOY (1 review written)

I bought the Nike Ignite Golf clubs and got membership to my local club at the same time. Handicap has came down from 22 to 15 in 4 months and have won 2 medals. Yes playing more regular golf has helped but so has the Nike Ignite clubs in no small measure.

“The Nike Ignite golfirons have been a really good...”

Written on: 26/10/2008

The Nike Ignite golfirons have been a really good purchase. I instantly fell in lkove with the way these looked; one swing and they were "Sold". I went to the shop and tried these in the nets. They felt really soft in connection and my swing felt smooter and more confident than it had done in a long time. Now im out on the course I am hitting the lower irons better than i could before and I get so mch ball control on the higher irons. My handicap is sure to be set tumbling soon.