Fuji FinePix F40 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Fuji FinePix F40 - Ask a question now

“My wife and I are completely satisfied with the Fuji...”

Written on: 20/04/2009 by dylankhor (2 reviews written)

My wife and I are completely satisfied with the Fuji FinePix F40 camera. It even takes better photos at many times compared to our Canon 1000D DSLR camera!!! We can't believe it but it just did! Trust me, this is very, very value and great compact camera.

I simply have this camera in my bag everywhere I go. It never fails. Fujiflim compact would be my next compact camera choices again if I have to buy a new compact… Read Full Review

“This camera was really hard to get hold of (May-07)....”

Written on: 30/05/2007 by GarryF (34 reviews written)

This camera was really hard to get hold of (May-07). Its getting rave reviews around the World. When you see the quality of the Pix this little camera produces you'll see why. The Fuji F40fd has some new features which you didn't know you needed. Take 2 Pix simultaneously- one with flash - one without. Press another button and all the faces get exposure and focus priority- clever stuff.
This latest model has 8.3 mega pixels. Super CCD. Face recognition. Good movie mode and lots of little… Read Full Review