Neutrogena Clean Reviews

Specification for Neutrogena Clean

Main Features
Hair/Product Type Volumising

Features:
  • Gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair
  • Moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient
  • Thick, rich lather removes daily buildup and rinses clean
  • Leaves hair shiny, manageable and healthy-looking; fresh, clean scent
  • Please read all label information on delivery
  • Refine your search

“Amazing Product with Great Effect”

Written on: 12/05/2021 by KeithRussell (15 reviews written)

This shampoo is something I use at least once a week. It's the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used. It removes all of the buildups without drying the skin. I believe I can use this frequently without causing damage to my hair, and it gives my hair a great look. My hair looks shinier, softer, and more bouncy after I started using this shampoo.

“They reduce the appearance of fine lines completely!...”

Written on: 11/12/2020 by tailormonica430 (3 reviews written)

They reduce the appearance of fine lines completely! From low cost to high end, I've tried other products. NEUTROGENA is terrific. I had one minor problem with overusing the serum, caused by my own mistake. Follow the signs. Call them for any questions! Fantastic products. Outstanding customer support. Enjoy! Enjoy!

“I love Neutrogena 'Clean Shampoo, but unfortunately...”

Written on: 04/01/2008

I love Neutrogena 'Clean Shampoo, but unfortunately cannot find it anymore.

“I love Neutrogena Clean and as I only pay 99p per...”

Written on: 01/02/2006 by kate128 (1 review written)

I love Neutrogena Clean and as I only pay 99p per bottle it is an absolute bargain. Leaves my hair feeling really clean. I always condition anyway but feel that if you didn't your hair would be a frizz bomb.

“Neutrogena Clean is a good shampoo, it is great for a...”

Written on: 30/12/2004 by hsmamaof5 (1 review written)

Neutrogena Clean is a good shampoo, it is great for a clarifying or for use every couple of days or as a weekly shampoo to get the build up and gunk out. As for a daily shampoo I would not recommend it. It does tend to dry out hair and create static or frizz. I would recommend this shampoo as a companion to the neutrogena shampoo in a tube along with it's conditioner. I would suggest using this clean shampoo on a weekly basis to remove any build up and to get a fresh feeling.

“Neutrogena Clean is by far the best shampoo I have...”

Written on: 03/02/2004 by spook (48 reviews written)

Neutrogena Clean is by far the best shampoo I have tried in its price range (around £2.99/bottle). Neutrogena is a generally reliable brand when it comes to beauty products and Clean does what the brand claims it will - which is clean your hair and leave it feeling soft and healthy without drying it or leaving product build-up.

I spent years swapping around shampoos and conditioners because everything I tried either dried my hair out, causing it to be a big frizzy mess or left it limp and horrible from buildup of paraffin wax (Pantene was the worst cause it did both to varying degrees!). Everytime I went to the hairdresser he told me to change shampoos because what I was using was destroying my hair. In 2-3 years of using Neutrogena Clean almost exclusively I now find that I can go 6-7 months between haircuts without getting split ends and my hair always looks shiny and bouncy after a wash and blow-dry (which I do every day) and I haven't had a complaint from a professional about the state of my hair - in fact I've had quite a few compliments about how healthy it is now.

I highly recommend this product!