Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men Reviews

Media Gallery for Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men

Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men
Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men

“Not strong scent”

Written on: 30/04/2021 by Corry-9 (7 reviews written)

Been using it for sometime now. Perfume is not strong enough to last more than few hours.

“Not long lasting”

Written on: 18/09/2020 by Foster93 (7 reviews written)

I have been using Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for quite some time now after first time purchase. But the smell is not that strong so doesn't last very long.

“A rather nice fragrance.”

Written on: 17/07/2015 by GabrielPerry (1 review written)

This is my favorite fragrance. It's crisp, citrusy and reminds me of grapefruit. As well it's the smell that attracts a ton of compliments.) Fresh & clean, a very spring and summery fragrance. It wears well the whole day and doesn't conflict with other scents/lotions you may use.

“Could have better longevity”

Written on: 12/06/2014

Okay, I've owned two bottles of this. It's a clean refreshing scent with strong top note of mandarin. It's easy to wear, very inoffensive and can be worn all year round. I have had compliments from both sexes on this although I wouldn't go as far as to call it a 'panty-dropper' like the guy below. I can understand why previous reviewers have said things like 'feminine' as it isn't the most masculine of scents, quite sweet and fruity. I can sort of understand people saying it's not particularly exciting as it is a very simple scent that doesn't really develope on your skin through time. I would definitely agree that the longevity isn't great on this - on me it lasts about four hours before it dissapears, so sometimes I give it an extra couple of sprays later on in the day. Overall, not a bad fragrance and I might possibly come back to this one in the future. Who knows.

“I HAVE BEEN WEARING CLINIQUE HAPPY COLOGNE FOR MEN FOR...”

Written on: 14/12/2010

I HAVE BEEN WEARING CLINIQUE HAPPY COLOGNE FOR MEN FOR 11 YEARS AND I GET APPROACHED BY WOMEN EVERY WEAR I GO TELLING ME HOW GOOD I SMELL AND ASKING ME WHAT I'M WEARING I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COLOGNE THERE IS NOTHING I DISLIKE ABOUT IT IT SHOULD BE CALLED 'GET WET' CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT DOSE TO WOMEN WHO SMELL IT ON ME ANY WAY ANYBODY WHO SAYS THIS COLOGNE DOSEN'T SMELL GOOD OR IT DOSEN'T LAST LONG ENUFF YOUR FULL OF BS. THE THING IS IT'S A VERY SWEET SMELLING COLOGNE AND THE LADIES LOVE A SWEET SMELL AND A HOT GUY SO THEY BOTH WORK TOGEATHER SO FOR ALL YOU UGLY GUYS OUT THERE GIVE IT UP AND STOP BAD MOUTHING THIS AMAZING COLOGNE GO SEE A PLASTIC SURGEON THIS COLOGEN DOSN'T WORK MIRACLES A SPECIAL THANKS TO CLINIQUE HAPPY FOR THIS PANTY DROPPER IN A BOTTLE GUARANTEED TO GET YOU LAID THANKS FOR YOUR TIME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CLINIQUE HAPPY COLOGNE FOR MEN TO ANYBODY AND LADIES GO GET THE CLINIQUE HAPPY FOR WOMEN AS WELL YOUR MAN WILL LIKE IT I KNOW I DO

“Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men is the most...”

Written on: 07/07/2009

Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men is the most feminine aftershave I have ever sampled . I usually complain about the longetivity of a fragrance but in this case Im glad it didn't last long on my wrist.....Terrible stuff. Do yourself a favour, give it a miss.

“Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men has a refreshing...”

Written on: 28/01/2009

Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men has a refreshing Fruity smell. The smell itself is fine in my opinion. Although I have never purchased a bottle myself, I've heard this stuff can be good if you want to be discreet about wearing a cologne. The reason I, personally have given this a low rating is because, after testing it many times, I find it is just too simple. The smell is nice, but too simple for that of an aftershave - which you are probably paying around £25 to £30 for. Its more the sort of smell you might use to put in the washing machine to scent your clothes with. Even though it is classified as an everyday fragrance, it just doesn't have that 'WOW' factor to be a mens aftershave scent. And its not alone. There is many others out there that I feel have the same flaw.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Don't care much for Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for...”

Written on: 23/11/2008

Don't care much for Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men myself - even if the girls do like it. At the end of the day, its us men that have to wear it so its our opinion that should matter.

The citrusy smell is just not me. I'd even go as far as to say this might even be a bit of a feminine scent - not what us men want really. I prefer the traditional spicy woody aftershaves like paco rabbanne pour homme

I think you might JUST get away with this stuff if you're a young, loud, teenage boy.
Clinique is overpriced in my opinion, particularly the fragrances and I think there is much more impressive, sophisticated aftershaves out their for men.

“Its not an offensive smell - I just don't think it has...”

Written on: 06/11/2008

Its not an offensive smell - I just don't think it has a very interesting scent. Some people would probably like it as an everyday fragrance - I personally don't. There is many more interesting colognes than this around, and probably for a better price.

“I don't think I'd even use this as an air freshner,...”

Written on: 22/09/2008

I don't think I'd even use this as an air freshner, never mind an aftershave. It's got a very strong citrusy smell that hangs round for ages - I suppose that shows it is long lasting, which might be a good thing - shame about the smell.
I myself, would not reccomed this to anyone.

☆☆☆☆☆

“My lady friend bought me a bottle of this for...”

Written on: 21/09/2008

My lady friend bought me a bottle of this for christmas. But I was far from satisfied with it. I like some citrusy smells. But this is much too feminine i think (not for the proud, manly men like myself.) I couldn't actually think of any of my friends that would want this stuff either so it had to be thrown out.

This cologne is a huge waste of money in my opinion.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I wouldn't buy Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men...”

Written on: 21/09/2008

I wouldn't buy Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men myself as I think it smells far too feminine - should be re-classified as a womens perfume in my opinion.
I feel it has a harsh and soapy base note - though I find all the clinique fragrances I have smelled have this (women's as well)

☆☆☆☆☆

“Good job I tried it first. I had heard very mixed...”

Written on: 28/08/2008

Good job I tried it first. I had heard very mixed reviews (positive and negative.) and really was not sure about buying this one. But now I know I wont be buying it. I personally didn't like the smell myself when I tried it. Its base note smelt like some sort of weird medley of chemicals which wasn't very attractive. But I also noticed it didn't last very long for me - both of these factors making bad value for money in my opinion. At £25 per 50ml bottle I want a cologne that will last me at least throughout the daytime and possibly linger on till the evening as well.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I got this as a birthday present last year. I feel...”

Written on: 28/05/2008

I got this as a birthday present last year. I feel that it has an un-masculine smell and poor staying power. i will not be buying this product myself.

“Fresh scent, liked by everybody especially by girls,...”

Written on: 16/03/2008

Fresh scent, liked by everybody especially by girls, give a state of joy for the one you wear's it, and makes others respond to the energy that it spreads with the lime and floral scent.

“Be careful when buying Clinique Happy Cologne Spray...”

Written on: 01/12/2007

Be careful when buying Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men online, and example would be Fragarancent. They are very cheap, but you get charged customs duty when delivered to the UK, and the site doesn't make that clear.

“I'm not paying for a cologne that doesn't last at...”

Written on: 04/05/2007 by MrLongrove (1 review written)

I'm not paying for a cologne that doesn't last at least 8 hours.

I recommend Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men if you don't mind refreshing every 3 hours or so. The fragrance itself if very good...the kind I recommend for warmer weather.

“I have a few EDTs but Clinique Happy is certainly one...”

Written on: 20/11/2005 by dacerace (12 reviews written)

I have a few EDTs but Clinique Happy is certainly one of my favourites.It is an appropriate name, because I don't know if it's just me...but the scent is a cheerful smell that does make you happy.You also get plenty of people asking what you are wearing.

“Clinique Happy is a great cologne. It's perfect for...”

Written on: 06/11/2005 by Carpalg (1 review written)

Clinique Happy is a great cologne. It's perfect for the guys who always want to smell clean and fresh. If that is what are looking for go for it!

“The Clinique Happy Perfume has been around for quite a...”

Written on: 07/07/2004 by Nikki001 (39 reviews written)

The Clinique Happy Perfume has been around for quite a while now and to me it is one of the best perfumes around. My boyfriend uses the Clinique Happy Aftershave and I absolutely love the smell on him.
Clinique Happy stays on for a very long time, even on a saturday night. The smell is not too overpowering and it's got that nice scent that makes men so irrestitable.