Pioneer VSX-D512S Reviews

Media Gallery for Pioneer VSX-D512S

Pioneer VSX-D512S
Pioneer VSX-D512S

“Hy, ”

Written on: 09/02/2004 by Raz (1 review written)

Hy,
I,ve searched a lot for a good, cheap receiver for my Canton Le 107 speakers and I,ve decided on a Pioneer VSXD512S because of SOUND.
Before this, I used an Sony STR-DE475 5x80 W receiver which is a good receiver over all but.. what a difference in sound ( for me at least)!
I am a fan of natural and well separated sound and this Pioneer gives me what I need.
In Stereo is very good and in Surround is very good to excelent.
Very easy to set-up.
Unfortuatelly, the remote (small buttons, wrong… Read Full Review

“With this Pioneer VSXD512S receiver you get basicly...”

Written on: 03/02/2004 by latinolover (1 review written)

With this Pioneer VSXD512S receiver you get basicly all you need for a high-class home cinema. And last but definitely - not least - you get it at a very reasonable price… Read Full Review