CompuCare Computer Insurance Reviews

CompuCare Computer Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CompuCare Computer Insurance

“review website credentials”

written by Santos252 on 28/01/2015

thanks for this wonderful website. this offering is very rewarding and ensures fair competition. I have had the opportunity of a walkthrough your product and it is very promising.

“Absolutely rubbish! ”

written by on 19/12/2009

Absolutely rubbish!

My Acer was damaged and they approved the claim.

The repair was to keyboard was done but they broke the laptop and screen.
Then they broke the hinge and then screen hinges and then the power converter was blown.

The laptop was tabled tennis 6 times (I lost count) and then they blew my speakers.

After 8 months my laptop was repaired badly but now works with one speaker and screen flickers.

Compucare didn't want to know.

Stay away from them. I wish I could swear!

Honest truth and real experience of them. Otherwise I would be praising them. Their repair is out sourced and are muppets.

“My son was attending block release college in Glasgow...”

written by on 18/11/2009

My son was attending block release college in Glasgow so I arranged insurance for his lap top, the ceiling fell in at hte hotel where he was staying and damaged hsi laptop! I clamed and sent his laptop to the repair centre as directed at a cost of £20. 5 weeks later they have only just authorised repair which will take another 7 days. Cause of delay they did not like my proof of purchase but took 15 days to inform me of this and then only because I contacted them apparently they emailed me but I never received the email despite receiving all other other emails sent to me. They then told me to fax the proof of purchase which them became unacceptable and I had to send the original during the postal strike therefore I paid another £10 to have it coureied to them. They then tried to dispute the day of receipt despite my proof of delivery.I also had to provide my sons birth cert as apparently it isonly covered if they are over 16.Progress was only made when I complained and a very helpful supervisor got involved. They then needed more documentation which had not been origianlly requested. Overall rubbish Do not use

“ i bought CompuCare laptop and insurance from pc...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by on 29/04/2009

i bought CompuCare laptop and insurance from pc world, my laptop paid £1,500 and insurance paid £730 for 5 years, now is fourth year, my laptop was broken, and they can not repair so decide to give a voucher. But very disappoint, they only send me £440 voucher. so i spend £730 to insur my £1,500 laptop, but i only get £440, is that fair????!!!!!

“Overall,I'm not impressed. I have since found better...”

written by orm on 15/12/2007

Overall,I'm not impressed. I have since found better coverages, from a real agent, for less.

“I live in a Christian Community, and my laptop was...”

written by shemil on 25/04/2007

I live in a Christian Community, and my laptop was stolen from the library of the college, where any one, other than the members of the community has access. However, CompuCare (Insure and Go) Computer Insurance rejected my claim (well, I appealed, but no response yet), saying that it comes under the public area -- so if you are buying any of these policies, effectively, your computer is protected only if it gets stolen from your room when it is locked. I have now lost a £800 worth laptop and £50 on insurance.

Guest's Response to shemil's Review

Written on: 08/07/2011

"Beware of your own stereotyping blinding you to the true nature of other individuals."