Zoggs Goggles Reviews

5.0

Zoggs Goggles - Ask a question now

“Great Kids swimwear”

written by carlapkeegan on 22/08/2014

I have recently been on holiday and picked up some of my kids swimming essentials from Zoggs. And to say I am impressed is an understatement!! I purchased two of the swimming costume (my two kids- one boy, one girl). I allowed them to pick which costumes they loved. I also treated them to some swimming play kits to keep them busy and having fun while they were in the pool. This was the best thing I have ever bought, It kept them occupied and they had fun. The quality of the swimwear was great and it's not gone bobbly or the material hasn't wasted away despite being in Chlorine for a few hours- daily! The kids didn't want to get out of their costumes. One things for sure, I will treat myself to a swimming costume next year. Delievery was great- arrived when expected. Thanks Zoggs!